Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Stephen just confirmed new album will be out April 8th

Started by neur0tic, Jan 22, 2016, 06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neur0tic

http://youtu.be/0JlFoDn0y44

He says it around the 9 minute mark in case you don't want to watch the entire interview.

To say I'm excited right now would be the understatement of the year.

Freedomsoldier17

normsteez

stephen is da man. I wish he would do more interviews
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

Sicario

Forgive me for being skeptical. But this isn't the first time they've dropped a date. We heard September last April. Then November last September. It'll be 2018 before we hear this shit :)
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

geraavl08

Reichward

Quote from: Heisenberg on Jan 22, 2016, 04:23 PM
Forgive me for being skeptical. But this isn't the first time they've dropped a date. We heard September last April. Then November last September. It'll be 2018 before we hear this shit :)
At least this time the album is actually finished and we're all waiting for it to reach the stores. But if April 8th it is I don't know why we still have zero information right now. If we don't get an update within a week I probably won't be able to give a shit about the album until it's actually in hands anymore.

cvthedrv

Quote from: normsteez on Jan 22, 2016, 02:26 PM

yes, i really believe the others member are untrustful, and they don't talk anything but cliches.

wheresmysnare

snw9

Code: [Select]

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I hope the "420" influence wasn't on him during this interview otherwise :/

Vesanic

Quote from: cvthedrv on Jan 22, 2016, 05:02 PM
Quote from: normsteez on Jan 22, 2016, 02:26 PM

yes, i really believe the others member are untrustful, and they don't talk anything but cliches.

Chi was kinda like that too... Miss the bass guy pretty bad. I think that's why Stef doesn't talk much during interviews usually. He's too real.

alchemisjah

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jan 24, 2016, 07:48 AM
I hope the "420" influence wasn't on him during this interview otherwise :/

it might be because albums are released on tuesdays. april 8 is a friday. unless the album is actually a movie...

nvm, they changed it to fridays. my bad

Yoi Yes Kokan

I bet it will be on april 8th, probably straight to iTunes without any singles, straight to tour, that would be the most exciting way.

cvthedrv

Quote from: Yoi Yes Kokan on Jan 26, 2016, 03:30 PM
I bet it will be on april 8th, probably straight to iTunes without any singles, straight to tour, that would be the most exciting way.

dudeee that would be great!