Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

Because I like Wu-Tang, that means I have to like Limp too? Because their family? Sorry, no, I actually don't give a fuck. I don't care if Fred Durst is Godfather to Method Man's kids. Still don't fuck with Fred Durst's music for the most part. Kthanxbai.

And the real reason Limp wasn't signed to Cash Money for very long? Because Cash Money quickly realized that Limp aren't selling albums like they were in 99. But I'm sure you'll try to dispute that too, distinguished Limp Bizkit historian.

Seven

No... But you said shit about them that ain't true! Clearly you're a fan noob... That, and also because Chino and Drake aren't that talented.  8)

Inkblades

If YOU knew anything about Wu, you'd be posting up songs from their classic era, dickhead. I'm talking 36 Chambers, Tical, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 1 and 2, Liquid Swords, Ironman, Forever, Supreme Clientele, etc...not their fucking Limp Bizkit collabos. But tell me again how I don't know shit about Wu.

The only reason N 2 Gether Now is ANY good is because it's an ill DJ Premier beat and has two ill Method Man verses. Alright, I'll be kind here: Durst doesn't embarrass himself on that track like he has on so many other songs, but the shit still would have been so BETTER as a Wu song or a Method Man/Redman song.

And...you don't think Chino Moreno is that talented. Why exactly are you here, then? Oh, right, to be an annoying ass troll. Cool.

Seven

I'm Talking about Wu-Tang and LB because you said shit about them... What are you saying troll, poophead! In comparasion to LB, LP and Korn... Chino and Drake aren't that talented.  8)
Or I need to be a fanboy as you! to be here! Hahahaha I'm not going to censor myself to confort your ignorance!

Inkblades

I didn't say anything bad about Wu-Tang. You're making nonsense up.

And you don't have to be a Deftones/Chino fanboy. Criticize Deftones and Chino all you want (that's honestly half of the reason SharingLungs exists...half the reason I use it, anyway)...just don't tell us they are worse than one washed-up band (Korn), one sell-out band (LP) and one joke band (the Bizkit). It just ain't true, skippy.

Or here's a novel idea...maybe go on a site for those bands. I'm sure you can find some good GeoCities or Lycos fan pages for those bands. Then you can fanboy out on them until your little heart's content.

Inkblades

Hey, I just found a good Angelfire Limp Bizkit fansite for ya, bud:

http://www.angelfire.com/rock/rapcore/

Now you and your friends can go spend all your big boy internet time there, while the rest of us can get back to talking about Deftones.

Seven

I'm calling u ignorant about Wu-Tang values , their family! I don't give a shit about your iq or shitty american lifestyle... Yeah, I can defend myself and bands as LB, LP and Korn when Chongo drake Moreno bieber and his Fanboys are assholes about better bands, apart from that, I'm good with keep talking about deftones!

Inkblades

Insults Americans while simultaneously praising a bunch of bands from America. Congratulations! You're a blithering retard.

Chino goofing around during concerts and throwing in a quick Drake interpolation in between 7 Words or Engine isn't AS HALF as embarrassing as Korn making a fucking dubstep album, whatever bland radio pop bullshit Linkin Park is currently making or Limp Bizkit's last four albums.

And Method Man and Raekwon did songs with Limp Bizkit for the money. I'm not mad at them for that, btw. They should get their money. But don't give me this family nonsense. They are in the industry to make money. They did it for the money kinda like how Fred did it all for the nookie...

HUH!?

The nookie...

HUWHAT!?

So you can take this cookie...

HUH?

And stick it yo' HAYUH!?

Also, you're WAY more a fanboy of these bands than I am of Chino and Deftones. Why? Because I have criticized them before. Numerous times. And I'll do it again...I think Koi is overrated, I think Gore and SNW have bad production, I don't like the Palms album outside of one song and think a lot of great songs were stupidly left off the Team Sleep album. I also think their setlists can often be better.

There. Now go ahead, fucknut. Criticize Korn, Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park.

Seven

Lol do you want to listen american bands "insulting" americans !?
You're a moron. 'And Method Man and Raekwon did songs with Limp Bizkit for the money. I'm not mad at them for that, btw. They should get their money. But don't give me this family nonsense. They are in the industry to make money. They did it for the money kinda like how Fred did it all for the nookie... '

I'm calling u ignorant about Wu-Tang values , their family! You don't know it yet I have criticized them before too! Again, In comparasion to LB, LP and Korn... Chino and Drake aren't that talented. 8)

Inkblades

I asked you to criticize them. Don't dodge the question, jackass. What don't you like about Korn, LB and LP?

Davis, Fred Worst and Molester Bennington will never have the singing abilities of Chogo Morogo (Davis comes the closest in relation to talent). Fred Worst isn't even as good a rapper as Chino, and Chino hasn't even rapped on a song in seventeen years. Fred's entire career is based around rapping, yet Chino rapping on Back to School and Engine SHITS on every rap he ever did. 

I'll leave you with this, you doofy schmuck:

! No longer available

Seven

Fatty Chimongo drake Moreno bieber, pink cellphone IS the biggest piece of shit! EVER! U looz! Dead!

Inkblades

Yup, just what I thought. Instead of offering criticisms of the bands after you claim you criticize them, you instead go right back to criticizing Chino. Still waiting...guess I'll be waiting forever.

Pink Cellphone? Yeah, it's a bad song. Probably the worst song to ever appear on a Deftones album. I agree. Hell, even Chino agrees. He's on record saying he thinks all of SNW is unlistenable. Even he can criticize his own band more than you can criticize the three bands you jerk your little pecker over.

And even though Pink Cellphone is bad, it's still not as much of a fucking diarrhea abortion as that Behind Blue Eyes cover.

ZND84

LB, LP and Korn aren't respected by their peers, they are trash. Please shut the fuck up

BewareTheWater

Quote from: Inkblades on Mar 22, 2017, 03:42 AM

And you don't have to be a Deftones/Chino fanboy. Criticize Deftones and Chino all you want (that's honestly half of the reason SharingLungs exists...half the reason I use it, anyway)...just don't tell us they are better than one washed-up band (Korn), one sell-out band (LP) and one joke band (the Bizkit). It just ain't true, skippy.

Or here's a novel idea...maybe go on a site for those bands. I'm sure you can find some good GeoCities or Lycos fan pages for those bands. Then you can fanboy out on them until your little heart's content.
...But they ARE better than said bands... Unless you meant the other way around ?

Seven

LG95

How are you not banned yet?
I could float here forever

Inkblades

Quote from: BewareTheWater on Mar 22, 2017, 06:45 PM
Quote from: Inkblades on Mar 22, 2017, 03:42 AM

And you don't have to be a Deftones/Chino fanboy. Criticize Deftones and Chino all you want (that's honestly half of the reason SharingLungs exists...half the reason I use it, anyway)...just don't tell us they are better than one washed-up band (Korn), one sell-out band (LP) and one joke band (the Bizkit). It just ain't true, skippy.

...But they ARE better than said bands... Unless you meant the other way around ?

Yup, typo on my part. That's what happens when you argue with trolls at length. They turn your mind to mush.

Seven

Haha, You are the troll!

Inkblades

Quote from: LG95 on Mar 22, 2017, 06:49 PM
How are you not banned yet?

Yeah, now he's posting racist links about Chino and his family. Can we ban this fucker and be done with it?

Seven

So you can troll and the others insult the other bands! But if someone do the same! You don't have any common sense! Grow up troll!