Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bifrost

I finally got to hear the clips, they sound really good- sounds like they really stretched themselves on this one. I don't want to over-estimate but but I think this Album will be a pleasant surprise to a lot of us. Maybe this is the album the post-chi deftones really mature their sound.  8)

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

RaptureWS

If anyone is bored and you have good sound editing skills then I wouldn't mind if you took those clips Chuck posted and put them on a loop and uploaded it. It would be cool to hear the riffs over and over again, especially in that 2nd clip. It would be kind of like getting another 30 second teaser ;)
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

N0S3BLEED976

I doubt those clips beside the Cantrell one and Dwarf Dicks are music by Deftoned

aphex0

Quote from: RaptureWS on Jan 30, 2016, 01:16 AM
If anyone is bored and you have good sound editing skills then I wouldn't mind if you took those clips Chuck posted and put them on a loop and uploaded it. It would be cool to hear the riffs over and over again, especially in that 2nd clip. It would be kind of like getting another 30 second teaser ;)
Are you talking about something different than what I posted on the top of page 8? 

HooiserBowhunter

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jan 30, 2016, 01:58 AM
I doubt those clips beside the Cantrell one and Dwarf Dicks are music by Deftoned

The weirdest thing happened when I downloaded those clips. They automatically downloaded straight to my iphone from my laptop when I plugged it in to charge it over night. When I was jamming to Deftones on the way to work those files automatically loaded right into my Deftones albums on my iphone. When I download other songs without using itunes it usually does not recognize the band.

cvthedrv

Quote from: HooiserBowhunter on Jan 30, 2016, 06:44 AM
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jan 30, 2016, 01:58 AM

The weirdest thing happened when I downloaded those clips. They automatically downloaded straight to my iphone from my laptop when I plugged it in to charge it over night. When I was jamming to Deftones on the way to work those files automatically loaded right into my Deftones albums on my iphone. When I download other songs without using itunes it usually does not recognize the band.

Far away

Quote from: greGORErio on Jan 29, 2016, 07:42 PM
http://youtu.be/IxHMzW3hBMM

http://youtu.be/3M-OufXW9yk

http://youtu.be/4nUpoCtTLQY

http://youtu.be/FyQLtcrQR3E

-CommonDoucheBag

yeah we are all old. Damn, I miss that time... in my life. Oh well... I still love to this day, all media related to S/T! My favorites.

Important stuff: Terry Date hates seeds, but do love dogs.

Jesus2Chino

Quote from: Far away on Jan 30, 2016, 12:37 PM
yeah we are all old. Damn, I miss that time... in my life. Oh well... I still love to this day, all media related to S/T! My favorites.

Important stuff: Terry Date hates seeds, but do love dogs.

Feel this too. 2003 was a good fucking year, and S/T will forever be the most memorable CD release ever for me. The release show remains to this day the best show of my life.

I remember these clips so well, haha. Remember how you'd click on different roses and they'd play different clips? It was definitely a fun surprise to discover, haha. I had so much hype for that album I got out of school early, went with my best bud to buy a pair of CD's, and we listened to it like 5 or 6 times on the drive up to the show so we would know the songs when they played them live. Right after the first listen through we both took our headphones off and were like, "...woah!" All the hype was met with complete satisfaction. Such good times *siggghhhhhh*.

C'mon Gore, I BELIEVE IN YOU! Give me that sweet feeling of musically-induced euphoria again!
Much respect,
-Matt

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

NYRexall

Quote from: therealdaebat on Jan 29, 2016, 04:03 PMOK? I didn't realize the "us vs the music industry" mentality was still a thing. If they didn't benefit bands they wouldn't sign up. Obviously there are disadvantages but I highly doubt they care that 50 rabid fans from a forum figured out what the cover art looks like 9 days before they release it.

Okay? Sorry about that. Was just trying to state the obvious; didn't realize you'd be so adverse to it.

And I'd say it's very much still a thing, considering we'll have the album weeks, if not months, before the record label wants us to have it.

thewanderer

Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

nicklav

I dunno if that link can be trusted. Seems like click bait and like it was just compiled from other interviews.

thewanderer

Yeah you could be right. I just saw it and let excitement get the best of me.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

N0S3BLEED976

Sergio just tweeted prayers and triangle emoticons

Knucklestones

sharinglungs

Now that's a fuckin jam... Man I'm pumped

N0S3BLEED976

Nah, that's just the same riff from the teaser repeated over and over.

mono