Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mono

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jan 31, 2016, 07:54 PM
Nah, that's just the same riff from the teaser repeated over and over.

This

Val

Quote from: thewanderer on Jan 31, 2016, 07:09 PM
Yeah you could be right. I just saw it and let excitement get the best of me.
The Blabbermouth article they refer to is from back in May of 2015. It could be correct or incorrect by now depending on the final cut.

RaptureWS

Low quality but here is a loop of one of the big guitar riff Chuck posted a while back. I did not make this, simply found it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBH7E3gu7t4
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Reichward

Are we sure that this is from Gore? I hope it is. Sounds ace.

HooiserBowhunter

Some how I am listening to Prayers/Triangles radio. It has the flamingo art as we all have seen at this point now as an icon. It also says that the song is 3 min 37 secs long. I am praying no pun intended that some how on gods green earth it plays the song haha.

sharinglungs

Quote from: HooiserBowhunter on Feb 01, 2016, 04:27 AM
Some how I am listening to Prayers/Triangles radio. It has the flamingo art as we all have seen at this point now as an icon. It also says that the song is 3 min 37 secs long. I am praying no pun intended that some how on gods green earth it plays the song haha.

where are you listening to it? link?

HooiserBowhunter

I just made an iHeart radio station with the song title as the name haha.

Val

http://www.iheart.com/artist/deftones-4274/songs/prayerstriangles-38130987/

Doesnt play but does tell the track length. If Iheart has a database entry with this amount of details, then we can expect something really soon.

Vesanic

Oh my god Deftones just drop the fucking tune already it stopped being funny months ago

sooniletugo

We got 4 more flamingo squares to go bro. Hold tight.

Val

Quote from: sooniletugo on Feb 01, 2016, 05:23 AM
We got 4 more flamingo squares to go bro. Hold tight.
>Flamingo Squares
Hahahhahaha

play

What's the track length?

Quote from: Val on Feb 01, 2016, 04:40 AM

Doesnt play but does tell the track length. If Iheart has a database entry with this amount of details, then we can expect something really soon.

Val

Quote from: play on Feb 01, 2016, 09:38 AM
What's the track length?

Quote from: Val on Feb 01, 2016, 04:40 AM

3:37

ANattyRat

Had a dream last night that Deftones dropped another Prayers/Triangles teaser, but this time there was vocals in it. Sounded good. Safe to say I've reached peak excitement/impatience level.

deftoner664

Well its February now, so lets hope  for the single this week... if they don't drop it.. fuck, I guess we'll just keep waiting some more.. it would be nice if they could at least confirm the rest of the tracklist.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Inkblades

Quote from: ANattyRat on Feb 01, 2016, 01:59 PM
Had a dream last night that Deftones dropped another Prayers/Triangles teaser, but this time there was vocals in it. Sounded good. Safe to say I've reached peak excitement/impatience level.

Drop a link to your dream so I can hear it, bro.

sharinglungs

I'd assume that they're going to release single Friday and announce/confirm everything else at the same time.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

N0S3BLEED976

Jesus2Chino

Honestly not sure If I'll listen to the single before the album drops. I know this concept has been talked to death, but having a song or two that I already know can be kind of jarring when trying to listen to a new album for the first time. Not sure why, but it takes me out of the experience a bit.
Much respect,
-Matt