Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

WOW! Deftones confirmed TRUMP supporters WOW! BREAKING!

Started by Capt Snow, Feb 01, 2016, 06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Snow

LEAKED PICTURE VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler]! No longer available[/spoiler]

New tracklisting confirmed:

01 – "Walls/Illegals"
02 – "Muslim ban"
03 – "Only Rosie O'Donnell"
04 – "Corporate Inversion"
05 – "Obama/Fired"
06 – "Art of the Deal"
07 – "China"
08 – "CSTT" (Can't Stump the Trump)
09 – "Disgusting"
10 – "Schlonged by Obama"
11 – "Guac Bowl"

New album cover:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Chino's new hairstyle:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Do you need anymore evidence?

Reichward

Bifrost

gwenudo

I dont think people are understanding Stephs hoodie so let me clarify. The Hoodie does NOT mean he's a Trump supporter, the hoodie is actually referencing to Trump Golf field in Los Angeles. As far as i know, Steph loves Golf, so its not hard to believe he supports the Trump Golf field. I doubt they're Trump supporters though cause cmon, we all know how closed minded those supporters are...
Was it like it seemed?...

sooniletugo

I think it's possible that Stef supports Trump. There's an interview with Chi and Abe from like 10 years ago, where Chi said they all have their own different political views and mentioned that Stef was a big fan of George Bush.

Knucklestones

Quote from: sooniletugo on Feb 01, 2016, 10:33 PM
I think it's possible that Stef supports Trump. There's an interview with Chi and Abe from like 10 years ago, where Chi said they all have their own different political views and mentioned that Stef was a big fan of George Bush.
You've gotta realize how much of a joker Chi was, though. It's definitely golf related.

from_musings

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Feb 01, 2016, 10:15 PM
I dont think people are understanding Stephs hoodie so let me clarify. The Hoodie does NOT mean he's a Trump supporter, the hoodie is actually referencing to Trump Golf field in Los Angeles. As far as i know, Steph loves Golf, so its not hard to believe he supports the Trump Golf field. I doubt they're Trump supporters though cause cmon, we all know how closed minded those supporters are...

no that's just stef still being shaky after being at the concert in paris where 80 something people were shot dead by islamic extremists.
Stef feels that trump speak of muslims in the same way stef now feels about them.

"They're not coming to this country if I'm president"

stef's like "hey man i like the sound of that here take my vote"

E-Money

Yup that trump hoodie is from Trump Los Angeles golf course. I've played it many times.

nicklav

Can't imagine why the band might not like this forum.

Entombed

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I saw the picture of them in the Trump hats.
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

downtownpony

Make deftones great again. He has my vote.

Sergio seems like a hard core sjw, so he's probably really triggered by stephen's political leanings. I hope trump deports him.

thewanderer

I think we should all vote for Jesus then maybe he will come back and fix this bullshit. What a fucking circus.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

Capt Snow

Quote from: thewanderer on Feb 02, 2016, 02:37 AM
I think we should all vote for Jesus then maybe he will come back and fix this bullshit. What a fucking circus.

! No longer available

Quote from: downtownpony on Feb 02, 2016, 02:20 AM
Make deftones great again. He has my vote.

Sergio seems like a hard core sjw, so he's probably really triggered by stephen's political leanings. I hope trump deports him.

Help me remember, what exactly did he say that was SJW-like?

downtownpony

Said he supported some leftist Latino group like la raza in an interview.  I think he also posted some shit on their official Facebook about #handsupdontshoot  during the Ferguson chimp out

illthrowROCKS@U

Yeah, fuck those social justice warriors.  All fighting for social justice and shit.  Who does that?!  Fuck justice.  Pussies.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

thewanderer

Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

greGORErio

lol

mono

You are 100% right👍

just to clarify...
https://www.instagram.com/p/p_YtS3leecZH3QiosciG-kyN7tmtyTvuXUNNw0/?taken-by=krisikush