Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Prayers/Triangles = Hearts/Wires?

Started by OcTCaNnIBaL22, Feb 06, 2016, 07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRexall

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Mar 01, 2016, 06:41 PM
Quote from: NYRexall on Mar 01, 2016, 06:28 AM
I don't think he was. He was way off on the track lengths, couldn't say for sure which song had the Cantrell solo, and then pulled up roots and bailed when people started questioning his validity.

Pretty sure he's Legit.  He had the flamingoes up before the release of the cover.  He did say that the solo with Cantrell was a later track, which does mesh with it being Phantom Bride.  He also said that other clip (http://www.metalinjection.net/av/hey-look-15-seconds-of-new-deftones-music) was Hearts/Wires.  So if that's true, we'll know for sure he was legit.

Also, he wasn't way off on track lengths.  When did he even give any track lengths?  All he said was the ones on wiki sounded right, if I'm not mistaken, which could be an honest mistake anyone could make.  Do you memorize track lengths to all the songs you've heard?

I'm usually pretty good with remembering track lengths for songs. I don't sit there and time the stuff on a watch or anything, but songs like Rubicon and Phantom Bride are nearly half the length originally reported. (L)MIRL nearly three times as long. Any time someone who claims to have heard something no one else has offers up blanket statements like "seems legit, yea", I'm immediately skeptic.

To be honest, I was just trolling with that remark. The guy got lame quick with his vague replies and constant fast-editing bullshit. He was clearly stringing us along, to an extent.

And to be fair, I called 'Phantom Bride' out as being the Cantrell-solo track days before that guy even alluded to it. It isn't too hard to figure out, all things considering. (L)MIRL or Geometric Headdress just don't sound like something a Cantrell solo would be on.

XJohnnyX

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Mar 01, 2016, 08:34 PM
Quote from: DickFart on Mar 01, 2016, 08:17 PM
Here's xenon now shut the hell up n enjoy 😜
http://www.mediafire.com/?37k1sf0639ryk3h

Someone ban this guy, please
Shaun Lopez tweeted this same link i think on monday

DickFart

P/T video shoot today...so suck a dick  ;)

nicklav

Quote from: DickFart on Mar 04, 2016, 08:33 PM
P/T video shoot today...so suck a dick  ;)

Grow up. We don't need this here.

DickFart

Would u rather me upload pics n vids of it for your viewing pleasure?

NYRexall

Quote from: DickFart on Mar 04, 2016, 09:11 PM
Would u rather me upload pics n vids of it for your viewing pleasure?

But you won't