Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Euro Meet-up Anyone?

Started by Lucky_Me, Feb 10, 2016, 11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longstem

Yesterday I booked my tickets for Cologne also.

Anybody going? Dawg will you be there? :) I want to taste your wodka again :)

BIRTHMARK78

Quote from: MrVesanique on Mar 06, 2016, 04:07 PM
What's with this picture of Cobain being used by all the noobs

You're off topic.

Vesanic

You're off topic.

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: Longstem on Mar 07, 2016, 10:01 PM

I'm going :)

defmarco

I'm in for both gigs Berlin + Cologne.
2003-06-06 - Rock im Park
2003-09-29 - Columbiahalle
2006-10-16 - E-Werk
2007-03-27 - Columbiahalle
2013-02-26 - Huxley's Neue Welt
2016-06-14 - Palladium
2016-06-15 - Columbiahalle
2017-04-27 - Columbiahalle
2017-04-28 - Mehr! Theater am Großmarkt
2017-07-15 - Super Bock Super Rock

Lucky_Me

Guys, we should definitely organize some kind of get-together, like, a day before the show. ;D

How about a little surprise for the Tones themselves, or would that be too LPLive for you guys? ::) Anyways, I was thinking of meeting up by the venue or at a local bar a night or two before the show. Just hang out, see who we're talking to on the board, share a drink and a chat with each other... wouldn't that be fun?

Hey, I'm sorry if I completely miss the point with this proposition, but I used to be a very active member of an insanely active and dedicated fan club. Deftones' fan club is a bit dead to my taste and although I don't bring in demos, interviews or whatsoever, I want to start participating actively again. Hence I started this topic. Would anyone be interested in a serious Sharing Lungs meet-up? :) I'm sure it'd be great fun!

We could always start a Facebook group, if that's easier for y'all. ;)
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Longstem

I had some pretty legendary SL meetings in Amsterdam and Germany (those guys know their beer). :)
Always I good idea, so I'm in.
We will make plan few weeks before we travel. I wil be at the Milan and Cologne show (and Paris if they add one...)

Looking forward to meet y'all.

ToneDef

Had some cool SL meets back in the day. I'm around in London.

dawg

Quote from: Longstem on Mar 07, 2016, 10:01 PM

Yes my friend! Make sure to get there early and we will get drunk together! ;D

defmarco

I'll drive from Berlin to Cologne on tuesday afternoon. I'm going to stay in the nearby BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel and then head back to Berlin after breakfast on wed. So some drinks before the show(s) together would be awesome!
2003-06-06 - Rock im Park
2003-09-29 - Columbiahalle
2006-10-16 - E-Werk
2007-03-27 - Columbiahalle
2013-02-26 - Huxley's Neue Welt
2016-06-14 - Palladium
2016-06-15 - Columbiahalle
2017-04-27 - Columbiahalle
2017-04-28 - Mehr! Theater am Großmarkt
2017-07-15 - Super Bock Super Rock

Longstem

hi,

Im also staying in the nearby Western Premier Hotel.
Let's meet in the bar for soms drinks.

Dawg.... bring your legendary wodka man :)

My 30th Deftones show gotta be something special. I wanna piss beer at the end of the night :)

Vesanic

I won't be at the German shows after all. Have fun, guys!

N0S3BLEED976

On my way to Cologne. I'll be wearing a grey Code Orange Kids shirt, in case anybody wants to say hi

Edit: Scrap that. I'm soaked from walking through rain. Will wear my black Deftones tee from the Koi No Yokan bundle   ;D

dawg

Wodka is ready! Waiting in line! No one in sight

N0S3BLEED976

Anyone there? I'm basically there alone. Would be nice to meet some of you

Longstem

Hi guys,

Who is gonna see them in Europe next tour?

Finally my planning is :

1. Vienna : Making it a citytrip and taking a few days off. Cool to see the start of a tour and what a special venue (gasometer). Very curious to see this. 
2. Tilburg: homerun show for me, it's like they play in my livingroom.
3. Koln: always good to see them there, nice crowd, good beer and excellent venue. 
4. Paris (2 times)  Not too happy about the venue but Paris has always some kinda magic.

fuck ... I'm too much fanboyish I guess :s

Lucky_Me

@Longstem At least we're going to a few of the same shows. Would you care to meet up? I'm a lot more fun IRL, lol. ;) This'll be my tour schedule:

Munich: I've got a golden circle ticket. I'm a happy camper.
Tilburg: I used to live there and I love the venue -I'll be seeing KoRn and 5FDP there also this year.
Hamburg: Because I can. Also, why not?
Cologne: I love both the city and the venue. I can agree with you.
London: I thought I'd be going there to the famous darts tournament someday, lol. Ally Pally is said to be a wonderful venue. :-)
Dublin, both times: Again, because I can. I've never been to Ireland before, but I've been told it should be great. Also, the relatively small venue looks pretty cool.

I've just gotten myself an internship at a local music venue, so this counts for me as research. ;D There's also a good chance I'll be catching up with them on the second European leg. I'm super excited! So, you think you're too fanboyish? Bitch, please. You're fine, dude. 8)
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Longstem

Quote from: Lucky_Me on Jan 03, 2017, 02:35 PM
@Longstem At least we're going to a few of the same shows. Would you care to meet up? I'm a lot more fun IRL, lol. ;) This'll be my tour schedule:

Munich: I've got a golden circle ticket. I'm a happy camper.
Tilburg: I used to live there and I love the venue -I'll be seeing KoRn and 5FDP there also this year.
Hamburg: Because I can. Also, why not?
Cologne: I love both the city and the venue. I can agree with you.
London: I thought I'd be going there to the famous darts tournament someday, lol. Ally Pally is said to be a wonderful venue. :-)
Dublin, both times: Again, because I can. I've never been to Ireland before, but I've been told it should be great. Also, the relatively small venue looks pretty cool.

I've just gotten myself an internship at a local music venue, so this counts for me as research. ;D There's also a good chance I'll be catching up with them on the second European leg. I'm super excited! So, you think you're too fanboyish? Bitch, please. You're fine, dude. 8)

Cool !
I will also be at the Korn show in Tilburg (duh!).
PM me if you want to make plans to meet :)