Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

deftones chvrches spin shit

Started by cvthedrv, Feb 25, 2016, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shine down unshy

I haven't listened to Chvrches.  Awesome they're playing SXSW again. Maybe I'll go this time.

Vesanic

Love the thread name

Oh and shine down unshy

! No longer available

cvthedrv

actually i really love chvrches

Reichward

I didn't know them but I like the track MrVesanique has linked.

sooniletugo

it's gone now. What song was it?

cvthedrv

Rally Sweat

Dude from Chvrches was in one of my favourite bands: Aereogramme. Fucking amazing. Really tried to get into Chvrches, but just can't.

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

sooniletugo

"Lies" has always been my favourite song by them. Haven't heard the newest album besides Leave A Trace, which I dig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81RqEnvczV8

cvthedrv

Quote from: Rally Sweat on Feb 27, 2016, 01:43 AM
Dude from Chvrches was in one of my favourite bands: Aereogramme. Fucking amazing. Really tried to get into Chvrches, but just can't.

aereogramme and isis is the shit.

Vesanic

Don't mind chvrches, although they're part of that synth/pop scene I can't stand that's been blooming the last few years. Also you know they wouldn't have much cred without their cute singer but that goes for a lot of bands. But the music is okay. Just don't let them cover Justin Timberlake ever again.

Knucklestones

Quote from: MrVesanique on Mar 07, 2016, 02:59 AM
Don't mind chvrches, although they're part of that synth/pop scene I can't stand that's been blooming the last few years. Also you know they wouldn't have much cred without their cute singer but that goes for a lot of bands. But the music is okay. Just don't let them cover Justin Timberlake ever again.
Lauren is my celeb crush.

Vesanic

Dunno man, she looks like... a child

Penicks

Knucklestones