Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Doomed user

Started by Koigoreyokan1990, Mar 01, 2016, 03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomsoldier17

hey chino if you're reading this wink twice

cvthedrv

chino doesn't have internet connection, he is too poor.

Vesanic

Quote from: guizz on Mar 07, 2016, 06:31 PM
I honestly don't think Chino gives enough crap to a small fan base writing on this forum to write a song about it :P

Who knows dude lol he did express "people on the internet" pissed him off a couple of times if I'm correct. I'm just reaching but it would be hilarious

Yoi Yes Kokan

Quote from: MrVesanique on Mar 09, 2016, 02:48 AM
Quote from: guizz on Mar 07, 2016, 06:31 PM
I honestly don't think Chino gives enough crap to a small fan base writing on this forum to write a song about it :P

Who knows dude lol he did express "people on the internet" pissed him off a couple of times if I'm correct. I'm just reaching but it would be hilarious

you arent correct

Vesanic

Stand corrected then. He did say it in one interview at least for sure.

Yoi Yes Kokan

oh yes, i remember, it was specifically this forum too, mr vesanique was mentioned, holy shit it was you man, you pissed off the screaming cat!

Vesanic

Far away

Sorry guys. We love you. Dont hate us...

cvthedrv

i dont, you've been doing a lot of crappy thing for a couple of years, so to me, gore is like a new hope, fuck you.

sooniletugo

He said in a recent interview that he doesn't read the internet but he has a friend who surfs the internet all day long and reports to him

ZND84

I'm surprised they played "Doomed User" live because the song actually features Chad Kroeger from Nickelback on there.

DeftonesNZ

Keep the nickleback jokes on the FB groups mate

ZND84

oh okay  fancy lad, I'll definitely listen to what you have to say. No doubt I listen to you hahahaha you're the man

ANattyRat

Three weeks away from the album release. Makes sense. Awesome, glad we get to hear another song, especially one that sounds so different to Prayers/Triangles, it'll make those last few weeks less impatient.

2MoreHours

Quote from: ANattyRat on Mar 10, 2016, 04:37 PM
Three weeks away from the album release. Makes sense. Awesome, glad we get to hear another song, especially one that sounds so different to Prayers/Triangles, it'll make those last few weeks less impatient.

One more song to ruin before the album comes out.  No thanks.  I'll wait for the album.  ;D

Yoi Yes Kokan

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Mar 10, 2016, 05:07 PM

One more song to ruin before the album comes out.  No thanks.  I'll wait for the album.  ;D

thats whats up

ANattyRat

How does it ruin it?

Yoi Yes Kokan

Quote from: ANattyRat on Mar 10, 2016, 05:26 PM

How does it ruin it?

because having the perfect finished product inside your hand with no real idea how the ride or journey will be and then continuously discovering and rediscovering it with a perfect audio quality cd, vinyl or mastered for itunes example is a great pleasure.

snw9

Code: [Select]