Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

B-Sides & Rarities Vinyl (RSD 2016)

Started by mono, Mar 08, 2016, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Mar 10, 2016, 04:10 PM
Quote from: Martin on Mar 10, 2016, 03:54 PM
That is incorrect; while 'Lovers' is on the CD single, it isn't on the 7"inch.
https://www.discogs.com/Deftones-Hexagram/release/828071

Oh yeah, I remember now....  Very sad, too, because I love that artwork and would love to have a reason to buy it other than just for that :(

Same here :)

LG95

Quote from: Yoi Yes Kokan on Mar 10, 2016, 02:59 PM
Quote from: sooniletugo on Mar 10, 2016, 12:34 AM
yeah this is a lazy bs cash grab.

um no, if you collect vinyl and are missing only this piece than its definitely not a cash grab.
Exactly
I could float here forever

Vesanic

Yoi Yes Kokan

all day and all night

the proverbial perv

Raswid

Will be possible to buy this in UK on 4/16 ?

illthrowROCKS@U

So i know everyone's focused on Gore right now, but where can i buy this? Do i have to wait until the 16th or can i preorder it?
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Val

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 01, 2016, 11:48 PM
So i know everyone's focused on Gore right now, but where can i buy this? Do i have to wait until the 16th or can i preorder it?
Its RSD. You have to go to a participating record store on that day to buy it. Stores and other places end up putting left overs online usually the day after if youre lucky. No preorders.

sooniletugo

What annoyed me was that I wish they'd make a new, more complete B-side collection instead of just putting this old one out, although it's still better than nothing. They could at least throw in Night Boat.

Anyway the only Deftones vinyl I've got is Covers, which is a damn fine little compilation.

Raswid

Quote from: defsteve on Apr 02, 2016, 10:28 AM
Quote from: Raswid on Mar 13, 2016, 11:39 PM
Will be possible to buy this in UK on 4/16 ?

Yes.

http://recordstoreday.co.uk/exclusive-releases/rsd-2016/deftones/

Thanks for confirmation.
I'm going to Rough Trade East in the morning to take my place in the queue. I need to get this vinyl.
Someone from London who want it but can't manage to the store on saturday ? I can try to buy more if will be possible ?

coreystevens88

Anyone else grab this today?  Sounds great, definitely was remastered for the vinyl pressing.

NYRexall

I got it! Was first in line, and the dude behind me was also a hardcore Deftones fanatic and scored a copy as well. Was hoping the vinyl would be heavier, but that's splitting hairs. Love the song description insert, too. My Deftones vinyl collection is still batting 1,000  :)

mrpelon94

I hate people who get up early an wait to buy the album only to put it on eBay to sell it for an insane price to profit as oppose to the person who saved up money and waited for that one purchase only to be a person or two late in line.. >:(...

King Leer

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 17, 2016, 03:34 AM
I got it! Was first in line, and the dude behind me was also a hardcore Deftones fanatic and scored a copy as well. Was hoping the vinyl would be heavier, but that's splitting hairs. Love the song description insert, too. My Deftones vinyl collection is still batting 1,000  :)

how much did it cost at the store?

illthrowROCKS@U

I dunno what they paid for it, but I'm all over ebay and they're going for like $75.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

mrpelon94

it was 28 bucks and there selling them on eBay for high prices...SMFH

mrpelon94

is there a difference between the first Crenshaw track than the Crenshaw/i'll throw rocks at you track on b-sides?

King Leer

Quote from: mrpelon94 on Apr 19, 2016, 05:30 PM
is there a difference between the first Crenshaw track than the Crenshaw/i'll throw rocks at you track on b-sides?

not that i can think of.

And yes getting them off ebay is almost impossible it's too much money. i've already spent $70 on a limited edition version of the self titled but my problem is that i have them all both on vinyl and cd's  and now im only missing this one... so yeah decisions decisions.

mrpelon94

ok i wonder why they added the i'll throw rocks at you?

chuckles

Man... I fucking missed the day... Cuz I was working.. And it's impossible to get it on eBay... Harder for me cuz I'm from Puerto Rico... Plus I called a couple of record stores on Sunday in the US.... :(
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...