Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

B-Sides & Rarities Vinyl (RSD 2016)

Started by mono, Mar 08, 2016, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Leer

Quote from: chuckles on Apr 19, 2016, 06:10 PM
Man... I fucking missed the day... Cuz I was working.. And it's impossible to get it on eBay... Harder for me cuz I'm from Puerto Rico... Plus I called a couple of record stores on Sunday in the US.... :(

hahaah exactamente por eso mismo es que no lo pude conseguir, porque es prácticamente impossible conseguirlo en esta isla.

chuckles

Quote from: King Leer on Apr 19, 2016, 06:38 PM
Man... I fucking missed the day... Cuz I was working.. And it's impossible to get it on eBay... Harder for me cuz I'm from Puerto Rico... Plus I called a couple of record stores on Sunday in the US.... :(

hahaah exactamente por eso mismo es que no lo pude conseguir, porque es prácticamente impossible conseguirlo en esta isla.

Si Mano, Es una jodienda... Y Cuando Lo pides... Llega 4 meses Despues hahah...
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

King Leer

Quote from: chuckles on Apr 19, 2016, 06:40 PM

YES it happened to me with gore. lo tenia pre ordered desde que lo anunciaron en febrero. Sale un viernes y me llega el sabado de la semana de arriba... funny thing es  que ordeno el cd el jueves antes de que saliera a la venta y me llega primero que el fucking vinyll!

chuckles

Quote from: King Leer on Apr 19, 2016, 06:52 PM
Quote from: chuckles on Apr 19, 2016, 06:40 PM

YES it happened to me with gore. lo tenia pre ordered desde que lo anunciaron en febrero. Sale un viernes y me llega el sabado de la semana de arriba... funny thing es  que ordeno el cd el jueves antes de que saliera a la venta y me llega primero que el fucking vinyll!

Yeah... Same thing happened to me... I got it on Saturday afternoon as well... I haven't got the cd yet... And I wanted this vinyl...

mrpelon94

i hate that people are profiting from it on eBay and there prob not even fans....ill wait and hope to find one on amazon with a decent price

illthrowROCKS@U

I got mine for $75 including shipping from ebay. If you plan on buying it, do it now. The price will almost certainly go up, not down. It was the same case with the Covers vinyl. And this will certainly be more covetted than even that one.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

mrpelon94

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 19, 2016, 08:05 PM
I got mine for $75 including shipping from ebay. If you plan on buying it, do it now. The price will almost certainly go up, not down. It was the same case with the Covers vinyl. And this will certainly be more covetted than even that one.
crazy ...i have a feeling they will release more in the future and ill buy then at a lower price

cvthedrv

fuck resellers, really hate that fucking shitty people.

King Leer

i bought it, i got mine at $67 but now im debating on opening it or not since most of the songs are on the covers album...

chuckles

King Leer

mono

Quote from: cvthedrv on Apr 20, 2016, 02:02 AM

+1, absolute fucking stupid prices.

Gaz

deftoneseba

Quote from: mono on Apr 21, 2016, 02:18 PM
Quote from: cvthedrv on Apr 20, 2016, 02:02 AM

+1, absolute fucking stupid prices.
+1 here as well
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

defsteve

For those in UK/EU who want one....

http://www.banquetrecords.com/RSD16DEFTONES

70 left as of time of posting (12.49pm Saturday UK)

£22 + £3 postage (UK)

Grabbed mine at midnight last night when they had 115 left.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

illthrowROCKS@U

Guys, most vinyls worth getting are this price. Trust me, many of mine cost me even more! Again, the cost will most likely NOT go down, so buy them now!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

mrpelon94

there are pre orders for june 9 ..27.99 amazon  :D

stopper

sing blue silver

I was working that day and asked my girlfriend to grab it for me. She texted me saying she was too late and they were sold out. When I met her after work she was waiting for me with a copy. She got me pretty good.

mrpelon94

Haha bummer for those who went to eBay and spent 80 or whatever 8)