Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anything new yet

Started by mrpelon94, Mar 14, 2016, 05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lungdamage

^ This or maybe a little bit before... Most the record stores will receive stock a week prior even. The shipment is embargoed though. That's when it will definitely get ripped at the latest IMO.

Oh great I'm at the top of a new page.  That didn't quite work out for me.

mrpelon94

Quote from: shoop on Mar 14, 2016, 08:10 AM
This is northcal still so can a mod ban again? Only this guy posts this dumb shit in new topics all the time. Look at his profile, even says San Jo Cali which is in NorCal.
Dude you got a problem with me?..you act like you know me?...who gave you the keys to the whole show I can post what and when I want..or we can handle it

Penicks

SAY IT TO MY FACE FUCKER NOT ONLINE SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Knucklestones

mrpelon94

That's what I'm talking about haha  8)

sharinglungs

Ask and you shall receive.

Reichward

The bird looks like it's replying to you in person, mrpelon94. I wish I was you

mrpelon94

lol i was trying to post that in the (right?) thread so i dont get bitched at again lol

shoop

Quote from: mrpelon94 on Mar 14, 2016, 05:55 PM
Quote from: shoop on Mar 14, 2016, 08:10 AM
This is northcal still so can a mod ban again? Only this guy posts this dumb shit in new topics all the time. Look at his profile, even says San Jo Cali which is in NorCal.
Dude you got a problem with me?..you act like you know me?...who gave you the keys to the whole show I can post what and when I want..or we can handle it
You were banned for a reason.

mrpelon94

Freedomsoldier17

Sicario

Do you guys think this will be an at midnight tonight release or a middle of the day YouTube video and then Friday download release?
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Sicario on Mar 15, 2016, 04:16 PM
Do you guys think this will be an at midnight tonight release or a middle of the day YouTube video and then Friday download release?

Midday tomorrow for youtube and download.

Freedomsoldier17

It was 10 am PST for Prayers/Triangles and the instagram album reveal

O

Quote from: Inkblades on Mar 14, 2016, 08:37 AM
We will not be patient, "tokyodrifter". Or shall I call you by your real name, CHINO MORENO!? You will give us all of Gore. NOW. Followed by new Team Sleep, Crosses and Palms albums. NOW. After that, I DEMAND a Chino Moreno solo album with a line-up of producers and guest appearances of my choosing. NOW. YOUR FANS WILL NOT BE DISOBEYED.

cvthedrv

Quote from: O on Mar 16, 2016, 04:17 AM
We will not be patient, "tokyodrifter". Or shall I call you by your real name, CHINO MORENO!? You will give us all of Gore. NOW. Followed by new Team Sleep, Crosses and Palms albums. NOW. After that, I DEMAND a Chino Moreno solo album with a line-up of producers and guest appearances of my choosing. NOW. YOUR FANS WILL NOT BE DISOBEYED.

nice humor chino, or shall i call you CAMILLO.

Yoi Yes Kokan

Quote from: sharinglungs on Mar 14, 2016, 11:03 AM
Quote from: Yoi Yes Kokan on Mar 14, 2016, 05:36 AM
dude it's 2 weeks away

Dude it's still 3 and a half weeks away.

dude go to bed for a week and then wake up you might have slept that technical sally out of you and it will be only 2 weeks after that

Far away

doomed user will be on the 16th or the 18th? im lost...

cvthedrv

O

Quote from: cvthedrv on Mar 16, 2016, 04:29 AM
Quote from: O on Mar 16, 2016, 04:17 AM

nice humor chino, or shall i call you CAMILLO.

WTF !!1