Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

While we are waiting......

Started by whitefur, Mar 15, 2016, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitefur

Here is me during the Deftones Ultimate Guitar Cover Contest. Can't believe it was 6 years ago already (and I'm already thinking about the void I feel between album drops knowing it will probably be years for a new album after Gore). Anyways, all 67 songs from the first 6 albums in under 3 minutes!! (Contest videos had to be 3 minutes or less). I was a runner up out of the 100? or so videos uploaded. I won a copy of DE autographed by all members.

! No longer available

pinata89

Freedomsoldier17

i have the same deftones flag 8)

ANattyRat

Awesome video, creative idea. Who won?

HooiserBowhunter

impressive man! I wish I could play the guitar.

whitefur

Thanks guys.

Here is the winner (notice he is playing a right handed guitar left handed WITHOUT restringing top to bottom!!):

! No longer available

whitefur

The winner won a green ESP LTD SC guitar signed by all members. He wasn't the original winner though. The original winner was picked but when it was found out he was from Ireland, they denied him 1st place since the contest was only open to the USA. In the end they still sent him an autographed copy of DE. I can't find his video anymore, looks like he took it down.

cvthedrv

Quote from: whitefur on Mar 15, 2016, 02:23 PM
The winner won a green ESP LTD SC guitar signed by all members. He wasn't the original winner though. The original winner was picked but when it was found out he was from Ireland, they denied him 1st place since the contest was only open to the USA. In the end they still sent him an autographed copy of DE. I can't find his video anymore, looks like he took it down.

that's a fucking shame.