Started by 2MoreHours, Mar 15, 2016, 09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2MoreHours

beaverwithfishyshoes

all his solo stuff is mediocre at best

2MoreHours

Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Mar 16, 2016, 08:31 PM
all his solo stuff is mediocre at best

I wouldn't say it's great but the Love and Death stuff is pretty cool with the low guitar riffs.  They do seem to all follow a script and a formula but it's still good sounding stuff.  This song is actually way better than either of the new Deftones songs that have come out.

beaverwithfishyshoes

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Mar 16, 2016, 09:01 PM
This song is actually way better than either of the new Deftones songs that have come out.

2MoreHours

Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Mar 16, 2016, 10:45 PM
Quote from: 2MoreHours on Mar 16, 2016, 09:01 PM
This song is actually way better than either of the new Deftones songs that have come out.

Can't really try to push that on a Deftones site but just my opinion and I love Deftones a lot more than L&D. 

beaverwithfishyshoes

big korn fan (up to talitm), but heads solo efforts to me show he's wasn't the creative force within the band I always thought he was.

also:

2MoreHours

Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Mar 16, 2016, 11:20 PM
big korn fan (up to talitm), but heads solo efforts to me show he's wasn't the creative force within the band I always thought he was.

also:

Lol.  I guess that's what your pics look like when you are in your 40's and your band is in their teens/early 20's.

WickedBreath

This was quite underwhelming. Both the Chemicals EP and the album Between Here & Lost they put out previously had some empowering and memorable moments though. I didn't care for The Paradigm Shift at all, just to make the comparison.