Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomsoldier17

has sol invicto done any shows

cause thats where steph could shred and maybe get inspired again

rock_n_frost

Hello noobs,
wtf are you doing Ves? Penix? Musing?
Anyways, listened the 2 new songs.

Prayers: Nothing special but acceptable.
Doomed Assholes: ....umm..wtf is this? Many bands already do those type of songs, better..

If the those 2 are the album's summary, they better give a timeout or disband at worst while they still can make music, at least with their other friends/projects.

Hopefully other songs will blowjob my mind.
(I should've expect the band going bad since they start putting pink animals as cover arts instead of chicks lol)

Bye, i still i hate you guys, you guys are assholes, specially Ves, i hate'im the most.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Vesanic

rock_n_frost

Quote from: MrVesanique on Mar 18, 2016, 11:43 PM

I stopped that after you cheat me with Jerry Curls.
Epic dick tho!
Quote from: Vesanic

Vesanic

Freedomsoldier17

you used to call me on your (pink) cellphone

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Mar 18, 2016, 11:52 PM
Quote from: MrVesanique on Mar 18, 2016, 11:43 PM

I stopped that after you cheat me with Jerry Curls.
Epic dick tho!

Say quoi??

*gay smirk*
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

tarkil

ha ha, you're still lurking around ?!??             :o

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Bergerac

I can see his point somewhat. I don't loathe this track but they sound weary and the riff *is* generic. They were never the same beyond S/T. Chino also needs to stop shouting his fucking vox. I'd rather we never get another heavy track from them ever again than have him straining to perform. Fair enough he can't scream like he did on ATF anymore, but just sing dude. Not shouts and inhales.

Though I'd say it's Abe who got drowned out and shafted the most since the old days.

Yoi Yes Kokan

Dear Mr. Banal, the one who created the thread.

My vocabulary is stressed right now so I can't say what I really want, I do feel connected with you in that way though mr. banal.

Nice review, I'm convinced we have a celebrity on this board, possibly a columnist for rolling stone. I'm wondering if they rejected this piece simply because writing a book about one song and posting that in the reviews section would simply discredit them. I love how you weave your opinions of their former work and say you can't judge them based on that but continue to as well as the fact you lose all credibility once you attack the last two pieces "post chi albums." actually I'm sure that would give you a lot of credibility, even on this board, but not with true music listeners/lovers. You posted everything that I thought on the first listen, or that my unconscious thought, but like a true lover of music, I played it a few times, actually it was looped on that link so I just let it go. And it's obvious it's a winner and an album pusher, pushing the textures from mood to mood. you can hear that on the first track into this and 9 more to go.