Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Adrethefurponytoneswristdiamondyokan

Started by kleptoned, Mar 21, 2016, 02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kleptoned

And update to a post I made long ago...

When I listen to the Deftones i get a rush of Andrenaline...I dont get Bored and i dont sleep Minus the Blindfold..Ill listen for about One Weak, or until i get a Nosebleed.Its when i need a Lifter to Root out 7 Words i look at my Birthmark or catch a ride on the Engine #9 to feel Fireal and raise my Fist...Another thing about the Deftones is when im searching Around The Fur in My Own Summer  i can find the Lhabia an see her without Mascara on.But thats only Around The Fur.I hope i dont catch Rickets from her so maybe ill Be Quiet And Drive and just pick up some Lotion,an also hope i dont Dai The Flu.Well i guess ill keep my Headup,read the periodic tables an look for MX...Who Knows...Maybe ill talk to Damone...The Deftones Remind me of a White Pony which reminds me of Feiticeira.She is a beauty with whom id like to take a Digital Bath with.Her looks are Elite to say the least.Maybe we can go see the Rx Queen or catch a ride on the Street Carp.Well pick up a Teenager and head to the Knife Party.Im not goin all the way to Korea though.Ill ask my Passenger if he wants to Change Into The House Of Flies or just grab a beer at the Pink Maggit.What more to say about the Deftones?Deftones need i say more?They come at you like a Hexagram and you feel like your on Needles and Pins or as if youve just seen the goddess Minerva.I just wanna wake up and say Good Morning Beautiful,how about we start the day off with a Deathblow,and she says something along the lines of what about When Girls Telephone Boys,and i reply with i shoud hit you with a Battleaxe.Then i get up look in the mirror and say Lucky You:Everyday i wake up and put on this Bloody Cape and celebrate this Anniversary Of And Uninteresting Event.Fuck it,im calling Moana.So again i found myself listening to the Deftones,passed out an woke up with Saturday Night Wrist,so hungover it felt like there was a  Hole In The Earth or the Rapture had came.Someone told me to Beware Of The Water but i didnt listen and was sucked in by the Cherry Waves.Well i survived an figured id order some lo Mein and play contra an put in the old code to give me 30 lives which was U,U,D,D,L,R,L,R,A,B,Select,Start.Anways there is a level called Xerces full of RATS RATS RATS but i coudnt get past it.So i picked up my Pink Cellphone and called a buddy.We call him Combat but his name is KimDracula.Weird name i know.Last name is Rivière which is french for river.To my suprise he had the new Deftones cd  Diamond Eyes on his computer which sounded Royal.Grabbed his computer hit CMND/CTRL
and a pop up ad for a store popped up saying You've Seen the Butcher, i didnt know what it meant so i click the Beauty School ad.It said i looked like a Prince which was flattering to say the least considering i was wearing my Rocket Skates.I then clicked on a Sextape
an took a Risk and dialed 976-Evil.After hearing what i heard all i could think is that This Place Is Death
So after that I took a trip to Swerve City and had such Romantic Dreams and thought about Leathers then watched Poltergeist . The movie had me entombed because of the Graphic Nature. A tempest blew in and i needed Gauze . Seasoned my dinner with Rosemary before I called the Goon Squad. Thats my take so What Happened To You today...

SMLiberator

I registered in just to say I couldn't read the entire thing, far more cringe than I could handle
i'm confused??

2MoreHours

Quote from: SMLiberator on Mar 21, 2016, 03:28 PM
I registered in just to say I couldn't read the entire thing, far more cringe than I could handle

lol

2MoreHours

kleptoned

It was made 6 years ago so I updated it with Koi tracks. Will update with Gore when it lea... When I hear it...

ANattyRat

"I can find the Lhabia and see her without Mascara on." Brother, if the labia you're trying to find usually have mascara on, you're searching in entirely the wrong direction.

kleptoned

Quote from: ANattyRat on Mar 21, 2016, 03:49 PM
"I can find the Lhabia and see her without Mascara on." Brother, if the labia you're trying to find usually have mascara on, you're searching in entirely the wrong direction.
? You mean lhabia doesnt wear mascara?  😆

Reichward

Quote from: SMLiberator on Mar 21, 2016, 03:28 PM

Quote from: ANattyRat on Mar 21, 2016, 03:49 PM

Quality topic

Freedomsoldier17

ZND84

that was brutal, almost lost my lunch

kleptoned

Quote from: ZND84 on Mar 21, 2016, 06:23 PM
Quote from: ZND84 on Mar 21, 2016, 06:23 PM
You should beware of the water, itll make you sick

ZND84

sooniletugo

Bravo sir, that was pretty darn good.

illthrowROCKS@U

Aside from the rampant spelling and grammatical errors, it's kinda cool.

I mean, not cool enough for me to finish reading it, but cool.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

kleptoned

illthrowROCKS@U

You can proof read it, fix those errors throughout, and maybe add some paragraphs so we're not looking at a single huge block of text, then I think it would be a lot better.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

kleptoned

It is a Deftones forum not a college essay so im content with what I posted 6 years ago. If you dont like it "Be Quiet and Drive (far away) 😄   
It is hard on the eyes though

from_musings

Day 17.

I have discovered yet another wall of texts on the internet

cvthedrv

Quote from: kleptoned on Mar 22, 2016, 02:49 PM
It is a Deftones forum not a college essay so im content with what I posted 6 years ago. If you dont like it "Be Quiet and Drive (far away) 😄   
It is hard on the eyes though

Dude stop, you are 10 years old or what?