Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Adrethefurponytoneswristdiamondyokan

Started by kleptoned, Mar 21, 2016, 02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: kleptoned on Mar 22, 2016, 02:49 PM
It is a Deftones forum not a college essay so im content with what I posted 6 years ago. If you dont like it "Be Quiet and Drive (far away) 😄   
It is hard on the eyes though

Maybe I came off a bit too harsh, so let me clarify my intentions.

I wasn't just trying to bash you, rather just give you some helpful criticism.  It'd be much more enjoyable if you worked on it a bit.  There are lots of easily correctable grammatical and spelling errors.  Or, even if you didn't change those, just actually making some paragraphs would probably encourage more people to actually read the thing.

Unless you don't care, which is fine too.  But I assumed since you took the time to write the thing you at least cared a little.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

kleptoned

Quote from: cvthedrv on Mar 24, 2016, 09:23 PM
Quote from: kleptoned on Mar 22, 2016, 02:49 PM
It is a Deftones forum not a college essay so im content with what I posted 6 years ago. If you dont like it "Be Quiet and Drive (far away) 😄   
It is hard on the eyes though

Dude stop, you are 10 years old or what?

I am a Teenager ...Im running out of em

StaminaDaddy

i'm surprised mr stoked all the time shine down unshy isn't in here backing up the rest of the long time board fags bashing everyone and being hypocritical.

kleptoned

ANattyRat

Quote from: StaminaDaddy on Mar 25, 2016, 12:31 AM
i'm surprised mr stoked all the time shine down unshy isn't in here backing up the rest of the long time board fags bashing everyone and being hypocritical.

Go away, Kokan.