Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

One question about Phantom Bride

Started by Leosantos14, Apr 03, 2016, 10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leosantos14

Hi guys,im a newbie here and so far i've listened to AH-GORE and PB.And one thing that sticked onto my mind is:Where the snippets from Chuck Doom belongs.I really got into the track,but what the heck are that snippets from?it doesnt sound like crosses and that solo was tottaly Cantrel like.So what are your guesses over it?
(And pm me please about the rest of the álbum,really anxious to hear rubicon after some things i ve read on the gore pool)

ANattyRat

Maybe he did a solo for Crosses too, haha. I don't know, but I guess I owe him an apology for criticising him for uploading clips of another band's song.

mono

I was thinking the same after listening the album...where's that snippet!!

sharinglungs

Quote from: illmono on Apr 03, 2016, 01:54 PM
I was thinking the same after listening the album...where's that snippet!!

That snippet was never confirmed to be anything Deftones. People just made that assumption. And are now proven wrong.

snw9

Well once the album is out i will give it a full listen and track those snippets. I guess one of them didn't make it on the album so far
Code: [Select]

sharinglungs

Quote from: snw9 on Apr 03, 2016, 02:38 PM
Well once the album is out i will give it a full listen and track those snippets. I guess one of them didn't make it on the album so far

none of them made it. the only one that made it was the marc mojo instagram clip which is Hearts/Wires.

snw9

Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 03, 2016, 02:39 PM
Quote from: snw9 on Apr 03, 2016, 02:38 PM

none of them made it. the only one that made it was the marc mojo instagram clip which is Hearts/Wires.

Thanks bud I read it on the other topic too
Code: [Select]

Leosantos14

Yeah..I´ve listened the whole thing and didnt find.Its too heavy for a crosses song..but who knows.Maybe its one of the b sides oh the record..maybe crest..hope it sees the light of the day sometime