Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore Guitar Tabs

Started by ZapZaqZap, Apr 07, 2016, 04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZapZaqZap

Whuddup guys?

Any guitar players here who would be down to help me tab out the new album?

I started on Hearts/Wires but I don't own a 7-string so I can't complete it fully... if any of you play 7 string or 8 string, hit me up!

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/deftones/heartswires_intro_tab.htm

gwenudo

Quote from: ZapZaqZap on Apr 07, 2016, 04:44 PM
Whuddup guys?

Any guitar players here who would be down to help me tab out the new album?

I started on Hearts/Wires but I don't own a 7-string so I can't complete it fully... if any of you play 7 string or 8 string, hit me up!

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/deftones/heartswires_intro_tab.htm
The title track Gore is incredibly easy, that should your first one to tab. Also Doomed User is easy.. Why 7 string though? Downtune a 7 string that low will make it sound wongly.. Get that 8 string going man
Was it like it seemed?...

jciraheta

jus to say thanks to anyone who tabs songs form the album , i am an avegare guitarist , but will try to cover all the songs i can

DeftonesNZ

I think tabs for the first two already exist, they get tabbed pretty quickly now it's great.

77years

All you talented fuckers need to post videos of you playing this shit cause I wanna watch it

jciraheta

anyone can tab acid hologram please

ZapZaqZap

Quote from: jciraheta on Apr 09, 2016, 07:29 PM

I'll probably give that one a shot next, I finished my Hearts/Wires tab and I also tabbed out (L)MIRL, still waiting for UG to approve it though, they're being a dingalong about the formatting.  ::)

jciraheta

Quote from: ZapZaqZap on Apr 10, 2016, 03:15 AM
Quote from: jciraheta on Apr 09, 2016, 07:29 PM

I'll probably give that one a shot next, I finished my Hearts/Wires tab and I also tabbed out (L)MIRL, still waiting for UG to approve it though, they're being a dingalong about the formatting.  ::)
ok man ill be waiting ..

deftoner664

I haven't attempted any of the new songs yet, but I can't wait to try (l)mirl, Xenon, and Gore. Stephen uses standard F# and Drop E on his 8's for this record.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

ZapZaqZap

Quote from: deftoner664 on Apr 11, 2016, 01:59 PM
I haven't attempted any of the new songs yet, but I can't wait to try (l)mirl, Xenon, and Gore. Stephen uses standard F# and Drop E on his 8's for this record.

Stephen Carpenter is dope dude, I wish I had an 8 string so I could tab out his parts

jciraheta