Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crest

Started by gwenudo, Apr 07, 2016, 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANattyRat

A petition...haha, guys. We're better off making a GoFundMe or similar and getting people to donate money so we can bribe the band/reviewer.

gwenudo

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 07, 2016, 08:57 PM
A petition...haha, guys. We're better off making a GoFundMe or similar and getting people to donate money so we can bribe the band/reviewer.
Fuck it lets do it then.
Was it like it seemed?...

ANattyRat

Also, I'd suggest being less ungrateful-sounding, haha. "WE DESERVE TO HEAR THIS UNRELEASED SONG BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING POOR DECISIONS BY NOT GIVING US EVERY SONG YOU'VE MADE." No, dude. Not good.

SMLiberator

Quote from: chuckles on Apr 07, 2016, 08:50 PM
#AllGoreMatters
#GiveUsTheOuttakes
#Puñeta

yes
i'm confused??

gwenudo

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 07, 2016, 08:59 PM
Also, I'd suggest being less ungrateful-sounding, haha. "WE DESERVE TO HEAR THIS UNRELEASED SONG BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING POOR DECISIONS BY NOT GIVING US EVERY SONG YOU'VE MADE." No, dude. Not good.
Lmfaoooo, that was the point of the petition, honestly it was meant to be a troll but then as i posted it i told myself damn this couldve been legit lol

from_musings

no, what are you doing? you don't build a beautiful sandcastle, and then step on it right away?  you take a few steps back from it and admire it for a while...
see what the water does to it, watch new shapes take form

snw9

Quote from: from_musings on Apr 07, 2016, 07:47 PM
Quote from: sooniletugo on Apr 07, 2016, 07:44 PM
Was Crest actually finished and given vocals etc?

yes it was. dropped the very last second. possible 10/10 song like finger of death/buffalo with vocals during snw times was.suffered the same fate.

Finger of Death vocals were actually recorded in the studio and later scrapped? I didn't think it was.
Code: [Select]

mrpelon94

yes find these reviewer we must:)

gwenudo

Quote from: snw9 on Apr 07, 2016, 10:01 PM

yes it was. dropped the very last second. possible 10/10 song like finger of death/buffalo with vocals during snw times was.suffered the same fate.

Finger of Death vocals were actually recorded in the studio and later scrapped? I didn't think it was.
Well they played it live with chino singing, so yea i believe so

HooiserBowhunter

Signed but we will never hear it to be real. Bands are probably more critical of their music than we are. I love the band hurt and my favorite songs are ones the lead singer hated.

ANattyRat

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 07, 2016, 09:00 PM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 07, 2016, 08:59 PM
Lmfaoooo, that was the point of the petition, honestly it was meant to be a troll but then as i posted it i told myself damn this couldve been legit lol

When we don't hear Crest because this petition was worded harshly, I am holding you personally responsible, haha.

ConcealingFate92

I just wanted to hear Dwarf Dick complete... it sounded so heavenly
Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 07, 2016, 10:07 PM

No, pretty sure there isn't a studio version of FOD w/ vocals. Just the live version and the instrumental version.

gwenudo

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Apr 07, 2016, 10:37 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 07, 2016, 10:07 PM

No, pretty sure there isn't a studio version of FOD w/ vocals. Just the live version and the instrumental version.
Thats what we know, but im sure they have a version themselves with the vocals that they never released, thats where were getting at with this

ANattyRat

Quote from: ConcealingFate92 on Apr 07, 2016, 10:36 PM
I just wanted to hear Dwarf Dick complete... it sounded so heavenly

Me too. It was only like three seconds, but it was awesome.