Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

first or second half of the album

Started by jciraheta, Apr 08, 2016, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jciraheta

77years

2MoreHours

Man, I if I have to pick I'd say 2nd half but the album is kind of scattered to me.  I actually didn't like Doomed User at first but now I do.  It transitions into another standout in Hearts/Wires so it's hard to divide the album like that but if I had to, I'd go with the 2nd half. Totally forgot to mention one of my favorite tracks in Acid Hologram which is track 2.  Slight edge to the 2nd half but it's pretty well balanced.

gwenudo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

77years

You could say thirds:

> geometric
H/w > xenon
LMIRL > rubicon

rainnyx4

When I first read reviews I would have thought 2nd half before I heard it. After hearing it, 1st half is way better. The only thing I really love on the 2nd half is Xenon, which may be my favorite track off Gore.

First time listening to the rip was my first time hearing everything and I immediately didn't understand why everyone was shitting on P/T and Doomed User. Two of the strongest tracks on there.

SMLiberator

if first half were from P/T to Phantom Bride and second half were Rubicon I think I'd still have a hard time choosing
i'm confused??

LG95

Quote from: SMLiberator on Apr 08, 2016, 03:14 AM
if first half were from P/T to Phantom Bride and second half were Rubicon I think I'd still have a hard time choosing
Haha, very true.

Second for me. The whole thing's great but (L)MIRL to Gore to Phantom Bride to Rubicon is absolutely brilliant.
I could float here forever

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

HooiserBowhunter

I'm to split to decide. My favorites are acid hologram, doomed user, hearts/ wires, (l)mirl, gore, and phantom bride.

snw9

I would say second half, including hearts/wires
Code: [Select]