Previous topic - Next topic

nicklav

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 04:58 PM
Quote from: nicklav on Apr 08, 2016, 04:57 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 04:56 PM
Quote from: nicklav on Apr 08, 2016, 04:55 PM
The collection is on Spotify as well.
Yes once again, the spotify version aint shit compared to the itunes version

No doubt, just saw it on there though and wanted to throw it out there. I should read the whole thread though, you are right.
All good! You should jam to that version though

A lot cheaper than the hdtacks collection! Sweet. I would stream it but I used up my trial already and I hate Apple music in any case. I miss rdio.

thetimeisdead

Quote from: thetimeisdead on Apr 08, 2016, 05:00 PM
too little. I noticed a "double 'Ahh'" at 1:04 of Hole in the Earth.

It really sounds different overall, not just that line

gwenudo

Quote from: Diplo on Apr 08, 2016, 04:59 PM
Fuck itunes.
Yea forsure, but anything to hear these amazing tracks
Was it like it seemed?...

Knucklestones

Currently listening to Adrenaline and it's sounding a lot brighter and clearer. Frank's effects are louder on Fireal. "Save you from" is more prominent. Some vocals in a few songs stand out more than they did. Pretty interesting finding all these little changes.

Knucklestones

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 08, 2016, 04:50 PM
Lhabia has an extra "Look at what it's doing to you" part on the breakdown, you hear four times instead of three. Like on the unmixed version. I'm gonna listen to the whole record and update.

Just finishing Lhabia, and it fades out earlier and finishes earlier. You only hear one of Stef's noises in the feed as opposed to a couple of times on the record.
You've heard the unmixed version?

Vesanic

I have no idea what you're talking about, good sir.

Knucklestones

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 08, 2016, 05:29 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about, good sir.
I was asking if you've heard the unmixed version of the ATF album.

jciraheta

Quote from: Knucklestones on Apr 08, 2016, 05:22 PM
Currently listening to Adrenaline and it's sounding a lot brighter and clearer. Frank's effects are louder on Fireal. "Save you from" is more prominent. Some vocals in a few songs stand out more than they did. Pretty interesting finding all these little changes.

frank wasn on adrenaline , was he ?

gwenudo

Quote from: jciraheta on Apr 08, 2016, 05:35 PM
Quote from: Knucklestones on Apr 08, 2016, 05:22 PM

frank wasn on adrenaline , was he ?
Yes

thetimeisdead

The vocals on One Weak sound really different and enhanced

Slacker

you should add in the first post a list of the differences ya'll are finding in the remasters. so people can look em up.

kleptoned

So we really got 8 new records this week.  Awesome

gwenudo

Quote from: Slacker on Apr 08, 2016, 05:58 PM
you should add in the first post a list of the differences ya'll are finding in the remasters. so people can look em up.
Will do once im out of work!

Knucklestones

Quote from: thetimeisdead on Apr 08, 2016, 05:54 PM
The vocals on One Weak sound really different and enhanced
Yeah. A lot is really noticeable at the end of some songs. One Weak does sound a lot fresher.

RavinVsFlud

This was definitely not released until today. I have checked iTunes every day for the past couple months and it was not on there. I downloaded the iTunes version. Really stoked to compare it against the flac studio albums I have.

Also, "Covers" album was not available on iTunes until today. Downloaded that also in case the quality was bit better than the rip I had.

SMLiberator

Is this studio collection going to be released online only or physically too? I have no way to access iTunes, so I can't really hear it as is since the Spotify versions are the same as the old ones (and I really don't wanna ask for a rip) :(

i'm confused??

Knucklestones

Quote from: SMLiberator on Apr 08, 2016, 06:13 PM
Is this studio collection going to be released online only or physically too? I have no way to access iTunes, so I can't really hear it as is since the Spotify versions are the same as the old ones (and I really don't wanna ask for a rip) :(
What I'm doing is using Apple Music on my phone. You can get a three month free trial.

SMLiberator

Quote from: Knucklestones on Apr 08, 2016, 06:17 PM
What I'm doing is using Apple Music on my phone. You can get a three month free trial.

well, my phone is Android and my pc is running Ubuntu, so no can do  :(
i'm confused??

gwenudo

Quote from: SMLiberator on Apr 08, 2016, 06:24 PM
Quote from: Knucklestones on Apr 08, 2016, 06:17 PM

well, my phone is Android and my pc is running Ubuntu, so no can do  :(
Have an android!? CONGRATULATIONS! completely forgot apple music is also on android lol

SMLiberator

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 06:24 PM
Have an android!? CONGRATULATIONS! completely forgot apple music is also on android lol

...oh
i'm confused??