Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones The Studio Collection

Started by gwenudo, Apr 08, 2016, 08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrpelon94

I have the old iTunes albums and bought the new albums mastered for iTunes collections what's the difference between the albums collection MFI and the new albums MFI?

Hinojos

Quote from: Niterider on Apr 18, 2016, 06:19 AM
>The Studio Album Collection [iTunes - M4A - 256kbps]

Hi, I'm new here btw...

Salutes

I don't think this is it. It doesn't include any of the changes mentioned before, such as the changes on Passenger, Chino not yelling "YEAH" on Root, etc. It's definitely the actual songs from the normal albums but I don't think it's the new "Remastered for iTunes" one with the new tweaks.
I'm definitely buying it in a few days anyways, but I just wanted to hear it now haha

kurtone

Quote from: Hinojos on Apr 21, 2016, 05:22 PM
Quote from: Niterider on Apr 18, 2016, 06:19 AM
>The Studio Album Collection [iTunes - M4A - 256kbps]

Hi, I'm new here btw...

Salutes

I don't think this is it. It doesn't include any of the changes mentioned before, such as the changes on Passenger, Chino not yelling "YEAH" on Root, etc. It's definitely the actual songs from the normal albums but I don't think it's the new "Remastered for iTunes" one with the new tweaks.
I'm definitely buying it in a few days anyways, but I just wanted to hear it now haha

I downloaded this the other night and was going through this thread and didn't hear any changes that people talked about, I thought either I had supersonic hearing or maybe this wasn't the right one, although it does sound a little better than my CD rips I've been using for years.

3004pd

right so whats the conclusion about remasters? whats changed  and correct me if im wrong  - the best version was released on itunes.. hd tracks is ok , and quobuz is a bit not right , nothing on google play? sorry been away for few weeks ;)

pelican fly

Quote from: 3004pd on Apr 26, 2016, 07:55 PM
right so whats the conclusion about remasters? whats changed  and correct me if im wrong  - the best version was released on itunes.. hd tracks is ok , and quobuz is a bit not right , nothing on google play? sorry been away for few weeks ;)

Quote from: kurtone on Apr 21, 2016, 05:28 PM
it does sound a little better than my CD rips I've been using for years.