Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

P/T Video 4/12/16

Started by sharinglungs, Apr 10, 2016, 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sooniletugo

At least it's finally confirmed to be coming out.

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

jciraheta

i thought the flamingos were the oficiial video lol

mrpelon94

The jimmy kimmel performance too

NYRexall

Get ready for another bland promo video of the band standing in a room/warehouse/desert, etc. miming a song to some pretty lights

jciraheta

if the video is they playing on a room with some flmaingos interludes, i hate it already ...

kleptoned

Yea this is gonna be horrible (

sooniletugo

Chino was filmed running down a street for it

NYRexall

He was probably late to the shoot and it's like an intro or something

Freedomsoldier17

shoulda had them wear flamingo costumes

Reichward

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Apr 10, 2016, 09:20 PM
shoulda had them wear flamingo costumes
What do you think Sergio dyed his hair pink for.

E-Money

Why can't the lablefigure it out.. I don't get it. Why torture the band.. We already know it's going to suck.

chuckles

Quote from: E-Money on Apr 10, 2016, 09:28 PM
Why can't the lablefigure it out.. I don't get it. Why torture the band.. We already know it's going to suck.

I don't know... Deftones is one of these bands that they don't need a video... Just take some nice visuals... Like this YouTube account Deftones triads or something like that...
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

SMLiberator

Quote from: chuckles on Apr 10, 2016, 09:33 PM

I don't know... Deftones is one of these bands that they don't need a video... Just take some nice visuals... Like this YouTube account Deftones triads or something like that...

...or Romantic Dreams...

They've also had some solid videos on Diamond Eyes. The title track and YSTB for example, and those were just performance videos with some stuff here and there. Hopefully P/T will be similar.

edit: also, Minerva. Performance video, still beautiful.
i'm confused??

Reichward

Quote from: SMLiberator on Apr 10, 2016, 11:33 PM

...or Romantic Dreams...

They've also had some solid videos on Diamond Eyes. The title track and YSTB for example, and those were just performance videos with some stuff here and there. Hopefully P/T will be similar.

True, DE had some pretty cool videos, so there is hope that Gore will get some too. Of course it could also be complete shit, but whatever. Videos are just an extra anyway.

HooiserBowhunter

Minerva and butcher were absolute solid videos but I liked both of those songs better than prayers/triangles.

hi man

it just needs hot bitches

77years

HITE = now that video was mind blowing

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: SMLiberator on Apr 10, 2016, 11:33 PM

...or Romantic Dreams...

romantic dreams and swerve city's videos should be switched. i mean "swerve city" and skateboarding? not just the titles, but the pace. like when i think of skating i think of shredding out to a fast paced song