Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

P/T Video 4/12/16

Started by sharinglungs, Apr 10, 2016, 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidalgo

Quote from: jciraheta on Apr 10, 2016, 03:49 PM
i thought the flamingos were the oficiial video lol
it really should be, it goes so perfect with the song. of course i'll check out the new video a few times, but i'll stick to the flamingos video for P/T for the longterm. love it

defTHE1s

Nobody shows some love for the Bloody Cape video?
Minerva is beautiful for sure.
Let's see what can se saved from that P/T video...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Reichward

http://puu.sh/oeD2z/bfa5ecee6a.jpg "let's get it over with this shit"

Also at 0:50 or so I almost thought Chino was levitating above the ground for a second.

LG95

Steph and Abe's bit about Abe's refusal to play double-kick parts ;D
I could float here forever

kleptoned

Its gonna suck but im still stoked to see it.. And yes Bloody Cape was a sweet video

Diplo

Quote from: LG95 on Apr 11, 2016, 07:04 PM
XD

mono

Someone can rip this thing?

Inkblades

Hearing them bitch about making music videos is getting a little old. You're not working in a mineshaft, fellas. Suck it up.

rainnyx4

Hilarious that people on the label think it's still a good idea to put this band in their videos. Dudes are so old and out of shape and clearly don't want to be there. I mean, what fan demographic is this supposed to draw in?

This band makes weird and atmospheric heavy music. Keep the band out of the videos and make something that matches that.

sooniletugo

They still look cooler than any young bands on TV.

LG95

Quote from: sooniletugo on Apr 11, 2016, 08:45 PM
They still look cooler than any young bands on TV.
If we're talking about coolness, I can't really think of a band that is cooler than Deftones. Sergio can look a bit goofy on stage at times but other than that ;D
I could float here forever

defmarco

2003-06-06 - Rock im Park
2003-09-29 - Columbiahalle
2006-10-16 - E-Werk
2007-03-27 - Columbiahalle
2013-02-26 - Huxley's Neue Welt
2016-06-14 - Palladium
2016-06-15 - Columbiahalle
2017-04-27 - Columbiahalle
2017-04-28 - Mehr! Theater am Großmarkt
2017-07-15 - Super Bock Super Rock

lungdamage

Quote from: LG95 on Apr 11, 2016, 07:04 PM
That was the funniest shit! and the 'your an actor gary'

a top gun actor

ps 2:39 "there might me a land mine there'..... 3:02 - there was

mrpelon94

damm beat me too it...just saw the behind the scenes....seams there trying to make it known they fuck with each other...cuz of the steph thing

Far away

I dont really care about video clips in general. I do check them, of course, but not like its a deal breaker. And Deftones have never been known for making good ones, either... so.. yeah. I'll check it, but like someone else mentioned, inc another bland video. As long as they keep writing good stuff, they can put themselves staring at the camera doing nothing, for all I care.

ps: I do like Bloody cape's video, and some others.

ANattyRat

I actually like the ones of the band playing. More than I like freaking Swerve City anyway. Diamond Eyes is my favourite video, but then again, I don't even remember watching any of their videos more than three times at most. So I don't even remember the videos to the majority of their songs.

bangbang240

When I was a kid I watched their videos constantly. My deftones highlight was being in the hexagram video even if it was just for a split second.