Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Jimmy Kimmel

Started by sooniletugo, Apr 13, 2016, 12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

K. Chino did play guitar on Rubicon this time around.

ANattyRat

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 13, 2016, 06:16 AM
K. Chino did play guitar on Rubicon this time around.

Nah, he didn't. Maybe just for the shorter setlists so there are some songs he can move around to? I guess we'll find out when they play a full show. https://www.instagram.com/p/BEISzoNzcKl/?tagged=rubicon

Vesanic

My bad, a friend who was there told me he did.

Vesanic

Taped and shared with me by Martin (NoeDeftonicBoy on here)

! No longer available

ANattyRat

Thanks for sharing, sounds awesome. Did they manage to get Hearts/Wires?

Vesanic

Nah just this one. It'll hit YouTube though.

Playlist of what's up and to come here :

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd8gRFEamc_rZDqlk0BH_WT0Q5Deu4CN6

Inkblades

Hearts/Wires sounded fine, but they just look awkward as hell playing it. Not sure why.

Edit: Maybe because that crowd is dead?

Inkblades

P/T sounds great. Nice screams on the bridge.

Vesanic

Prayers/Triangles sounds absolutely beautiful. My god. I don't remember the last time I've seen Chino scream like this. Looks like he's been working on the singing/guitar skills.

Best proshot in the last 5 years, easily.

shoop

Aghh, wish H/W had the intro to it. But i'm completely surprised we didn't get something like DE or RS as the online exclusive lol. Very awesome surprise. Hopefully we get some more pro-shot shows this summer.. would lovee to have Rubicon. Unfortunate about the dead crowd

ANattyRat

That guitar during the verses sounds even spacier and more beautiful. Great performance, and I agree about the screaming, he did an awesome job. Usually he does a half-scream half-shout thing during that part, and during a lot of screaming parts of songs these days, but he went all-out this time. Course, he was also awesome when they played WGTB.

Shame they didn't include the intro to Hearts/Wires, but sounded great, too, it's a good live song. Be interesting to see what other Gore songs make the list.

pony_01

NYRexall

Rubicon is still nowhere close to being my favourite thing on the record, but it sounds pretty terrific live here

sharinglungs

The rest might go up on YouTube to the Kimmel channel.

ANattyRat

Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 13, 2016, 08:31 AM
The rest might go up on YouTube to the Kimmel channel.

At the start of the video Vesanique posted of Rubicon, Chino's talking about how the cameras are gone now, so it was just the first two songs.

sooniletugo

Prayers/Triangles was amazing! Glad we got Hearts/Wires too, wish they'd included the intro though. Was it not played or just cut out?

Yeah, the crowd fucking suck.

shoop

Quote from: sooniletugo on Apr 13, 2016, 08:36 AM
Prayers/Triangles was amazing! Glad we got Hearts/Wires too, wish they'd included the intro though. Was it not played or just cut out?

Yeah, the crowd fucking suck.
I think I read that it wasn't played.

77years

Gawd p/t was... Intense

kleptoned

Wouldve loved to have seen Tempest