Previous topic - Next topic

Antonch

Xenon was eliminated in round 2.

Voting

whitefur

Antonch

choose between gore and doomed user :-\

Penicks

definitely geometric headdress, there's nothing to the song and the chorus reminds me of something on diamond eyes

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

SomeOf

Cullision

I was thinking of voting geometric, but the chorus has grown on me a lot. It's one of the few songs where the chorus is the highlight and everything else around it the weak point.

So I went with gore, I actually think the ending went too long and it seems lazy. During the verses he sounds too much like Bjork, which is probably a positive for some but eh...the screams feel undeserved somehow also if that makes any sense. It's like "here's our heavy song with all the screams", doesn't seem genuine. Chino himself said it was his least favorite on the album.

illthrowROCKS@U

Gore.  Laziest riff on the album with very little redeeming qualities.  It's okay because it's Deftones, that's pretty much all I can say.  It's the only song I skip regularly now.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

WPHexa82

Damn...Xenon wasnt that bad to be out on 2nd round. 
I will be deciding my vote on this round between Acid Hologram and Geometric Headdress

illthrowROCKS@U

This bar chart is flipping us the double bird.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

ZND84

i don't understand how you freaks are voting Gore, LMIRL isnt bad but kind of boring

shoop

Quote from: ZND84 on Apr 15, 2016, 05:52 PM
i don't understand how you freaks are voting Doomed User
I swear it'd have less votes had it not been released early and was played on Kimmel pro-shot. I also noticed P/T has way less votes now than it initially had as well.

ANattyRat

Quote from: shoop on Apr 15, 2016, 05:57 PM
Quote from: ZND84 on Apr 15, 2016, 05:52 PM
i don't understand how you freaks are voting Doomed User
I swear it'd have less votes had it not been released early and was played on Kimmel pro-shot. I also noticed P/T has way less votes now than it initially had as well.

Maybe. For me, I overplayed Doomed User quite a bit, but mostly it's just the least exciting for me compared to all the other songs.

kleptoned

Acid Hologram gotta go. Adios acido

jlaggot

Geometric Headress has gotta go. Dont get the hate on the title track. Yeah the end is a little overdone, but GH doesnt even sound like a completed song.

ZND84

i like Doomed User song is tight

ZND84

Geometric Headress is tight too, what holes do you freaks crawl out of with those poop opinions

LG95

All these songs are good; picking one of them doesn't mean you hate it.
I could float here forever

worship

Word. IMO Gore is the weakest of all. It may grow on me (like Limirl did few days ago), but i just don't think so. And what's up with DU, I thought that every Deftones fan love it?

snw9

Code: [Select]