Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

White Pony Skateboard Deck- help?

Started by chengerade, Apr 25, 2016, 07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chengerade

Hey, everyone. I have a white pony skateboard deck that I've been unable to find anywhere on the internet; given that it's fairly old, it's in good condition, with brand new wheels waiting to be attached. It's unlikely that I'll be getting rid of it anytime soon for sentimental reasons, but if I were going to, does anyone know what the estimated value of it would be? I'm not sure if there are any others like it (there probably are, but like I said, I've yet to find another one) as I received it through family. So, any guesses?

mono

chengerade

I'm moving soon so I have it packed away but when I get home I'll take some pictures and provide them asap :) I do know that it's authentic, as it came with platinum records for Adrenaline, Around the Fur, and White Pony, but I'm not sure how many of them have been made. (If any.)

Freedomsoldier17

chengerade

Sorry for the (really) late response, guys. I've been really swamped with the move.

Anyway, here's a picture of the board: http://imgur.com/vxhdOBh

EDIT: I did attach a truck and wheels to it to try it out for the first time ever for a couple minutes, but I'm probably going to take them off later tonight. They still have a new set that hasn't been used.

Penicks

mono

cvthedrv

Crazylegs

chengerade

Do you? Afaik it's only been used by me, once, for a solid five minutes. But it was sitting in a closet for years before it was given to me (along with some other Deftones boards, hence a couple scuffs), so who knows? I'll likely get it restored before ever considering giving it away.

To the second poster, yes, the trucks were removed shortly after taking this photo. Did you want a photo without them?

The Cyndicate

Quote from: chengerade on May 05, 2016, 07:59 PM
Do you? Afaik it's only been used by me, once, for a solid five minutes. But it was sitting in a closet for years before it was given to me (along with some other Deftones boards, hence a couple scuffs), so who knows? I'll likely get it restored before ever considering giving it away.

To the second poster, yes, the trucks were removed shortly after taking this photo. Did you want a photo without them?

Yes, and I'm interested.
Just need to know price.
If I had it, it would be a wall hanger only.