Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Saudade NEW SUPER GROUP

Started by gwenudo, Apr 28, 2016, 07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwenudo

Not sure how i didnt see this. This looks great, havnt listened to the first track but its there too. http://pitchfork.com/news/65120-deftones-chino-moreno-forms-supergroup-saudade-with-bad-brains-cro-mags-members-john-medeski/?mbid=social_facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

gwenudo

Holy shit i just realized this is the track that was on instagram! That we thought was on Gore!

ANattyRat

Interesting, no vocals. Is Chino playing one of the instruments or is he just not on this track? I'm not a huge fan of instrumental music usually, they never hold my attention as well as music with vocals, with a few exceptions. It's a good song though, goes through a lot of changes, and the ending is very cool.

Well...Deftones, Crosses, Team Sleep, Palms and Saudade. Dude is going to be busy, haha. Nah, I know he doesn't put his side-projects first or seek them because he needs to fill a creative hole that Deftones doesn't fill, it's just another case of friends making music together. But it'll be cool to see how this one sounds compared to the other side-projects.

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 28, 2016, 07:32 PM
Holy shit i just realized this is the track that was on instagram! That we thought was on Gore!

Really? Do you have a link to the Instagram clip?

gwenudo

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 28, 2016, 07:37 PM
Interesting, no vocals. Is Chino playing one of the instruments or is he just not on this track? I'm not a huge fan of instrumental music usually, they never hold my attention as well as music with vocals, with a few exceptions. It's a good song though, goes through a lot of changes, and the ending is very cool.

Well...Deftones, Crosses, Team Sleep, Palms and Saudade. Dude is going to be busy, haha. Nah, I know he doesn't put his side-projects first or seek them because he needs to fill a creative hole that Deftones doesn't fill, it's just another case of friends making music together. But it'll be cool to see how this one sounds compared to the other side-projects.

The instagram clips were taken down almost immediately the times it was uploaded, but i know theres some people here that have those clips!

ANattyRat

Oh, the clips we thought were the Cantrell solo? Ha, so that's why he posted them. Pretty cool.

E-Money

Wow this sounds great. Hope he sings on it!

worship

Not bad for an epic outro of the song. Interesting though.

pelican fly

Cool. I thought this song was either crosses or team sleep or even phantom bride. Chuck posted this in 2 videos. One with those creepy stautes and those people passing around that acoustic. I think he deleted them.

Sounds awesome. Dr. Know has been real sick so I hope we get hear more stuff and possibly see them do a few shows.

Urantia23

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 28, 2016, 07:40 PM

The instagram clips were taken down almost immediately the times it was uploaded, but i know theres some people here that have those clips!

https://www.instagram.com/p/7NBvBJjjcQ/

gwenudo

Quote from: JorgeProduce on Apr 28, 2016, 08:00 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 28, 2016, 07:40 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/7NBvBJjjcQ/
Thats not the one im talking about

King Leer

LOL im laughing hard... so much for the doom clips being phantom bride. don't believe anything you hear.

Martin

Jorge

Cool. Saudade is an untranslatable Portuguese word.

chuckles

Beautiful... I don't want chino to put some vocals.... Just leave it as it is...
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

nicklav

gwenudo

Capt Snow

I fucking want my Team Sleep II already  :( :(

not another sideproject

gwenudo

Quote from: Capt Snow on Apr 28, 2016, 10:06 PM

not another sideproject
This isnt bad though, palms was probably their weakest sideproject, but this, i can sleep to this and cruise to

chuckles

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 28, 2016, 10:07 PM
Quote from: Capt Snow on Apr 28, 2016, 10:06 PM

not another sideproject
This isnt bad though, palms was probably their weakest sideproject, but this, i can sleep to this and cruise to

You know what I think of palms
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Inkblades

This is cool, but I hope it stays instrumental so Chino can focus on Team Sleep vocals, tbh.