Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Saudade - New Chino Moreno Side Project

Started by jeroenD27, Apr 28, 2016, 07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeroenD27

King Leer

deftones bad brains and cro-mags plus crosses on the side?! sign me in, that song sounds great.

Diplo

The fucking snippets of Chuck was from this song !

Deadradio

ugh, another side project?

Finish the TS stuff already. Then more Palms.

E-Money

More ts please.. Man cmon. U know there's just gorgeous material just sitting . Driving me nuts

Cullision

Chino should probably settle down with the side projects. I thought this topic was a joke at first.

downtownpony

Deftones is mostly just a money maker for Chino now.

In case you have not noticed, he seems to be dedicating more of his creative energy to these side products.

from_musings

tell that to the "gore isn't a deftones record,it's a chino record"-people

Diplo

Quote from: downtownpony on Apr 29, 2016, 05:10 PM

In case you have not noticed, he seems to be dedicating more of his creative energy to these side products.

I agree when you listen to DE or KNY but for Gore, you can see he puts a lot of efforts in it. Creative or not I don't know, it depends of the people.

downtownpony

Quote from: from_musings on Apr 29, 2016, 06:22 PM
tell that to the "gore isn't a deftones record,it's a chino record"-people

even then, it is an obviously less inspired Chino. He flew down for an allotted period of time, so he powered through it like you would a regular job.

downtownpony

Quote from: Diplo on Apr 29, 2016, 06:58 PM
Quote from: downtownpony on Apr 29, 2016, 05:10 PM

I agree when you listen to DE or KNY but for Gore, you can see he puts a lot of efforts in it. Creative or not I don't know, it depends of the people.

I don't think he put a lot of effort into it. There are a lot of parts on the album where his contributions sound like he went with whatever he came up with on the first try, instead of working to improve them, or scrapping the idea and starting over.

cvthedrv

astynk

They've released a new track titled Outer Space.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqbw6SocF7Y
Man, it's the best I've ever heard. Easily beats Deftones.

cvthedrv

Cullision

I don't buy it, posted by the same guy who posted the supposed Gore b-side.

Hinojos

Yeah that channel is fake, same channel that posts fake Eros songs.

Even though he only has 37 subs as of now, this is Chuck Doom's real Youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnwl6AjGG4GfCexh-2Bo0FA

He commented on a video with like 14k views politely asking to take their version down, and he tweeted/Instagram'd the link to this video. I'm sure any future stuff will be uploaded here.

mrpelon94

so the official saudade video?....whats the name?...or is it a new TS track called Saudade..im confused?....

Inkblades

I think the song is called Saudade, too. It's not a TS song. 

E-Money

Correct, totally different than TS. I really hope TS sees the light of day before this new project. I'm sure this will be really cool as well but it's time..

mrpelon94