8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

LG95

I could float here forever

sharinglungs

Quote from: mono on May 09, 2016, 12:34 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rpp7RzDeTiA

not happening.. the show is on now. Deftones are currently playing.. it is 8:40 EDT.

sooniletugo

That stream says it'll start in 14 mins. BS I guess.

kurtone

I caught MOS, Drive, Swerve, Rosemary, Diamond Eyes, Prayers/Triangles and Change on Directv. Looks like they were going to play one more song after Change but it cut to the host.

sooniletugo

snw9

Quote from: sharinglungs on May 08, 2016, 08:57 PM
Quote from: snw9 on May 06, 2016, 01:05 PM
Deftones, Alice cooper and Bring Me the Horizon the same day !!

Maybe we could get to hear Phantom Bride ?

I think you've got your bands mixed up there bro.

Alice Cooper is not Alice in chains.

Hahah you're right man I got it wrong, I read Alice and was like woaah!

Thanks
Code: [Select]

Vesanic

mrpelon94

Chino mentioned the dickies bootleg shirt cuz somebody had one..lol...BMTH rocked it tho

77years

I'm assuming the set list was that way because they were playing a festival as opposed to their own show?

Cause at this point to play only 1 gore song in favor of old crowd pleasers is... unusual

kurtone

It was a good performance for them not having played in a while. Chino seemed to be having a good time, like the above post said, he mentioned the dickies shirt. He said something like "we got sued because of that shirt. Not sued, but they made us stop making it." During the "ahhhhh" part at the end of Change he sang part of it a bit higher like he used to back in the White Pony days. He also got into his play guitar more than sing mode during Swerve and Rosemary. Other than that it was a typical Deftones set.

jlaggot

The part where Chino was just smashing the shit out of the microphone during Diamond Eyes got me hype as fuck

Vesanic

These details of the past popping here and there, it makes me wonder if it's not from the all the looking back there's been in their many interviews. Talking about prior records, dark days, etc. Let's hope it was a bit therapeutic and SNW and S/T songs get back in the set, just like they deserve.

kurtone when do you plan on sharing?

kurtone

Quote from: jlaggot on May 09, 2016, 02:17 AM
The part where Chino was just smashing the shit out of the microphone during Diamond Eyes got me hype as fuck

Ahhh I knew I was forgetting something. The first time I ever saw them live he did that during the end of Mascara.

kurtone

Quote from: MrVesanique on May 09, 2016, 02:24 AM
These details of the past popping here and there, it makes me wonder if it's not from the all the looking back there's been in their many interviews. Talking about prior records, dark days, etc. Let's hope it was a bit therapeutic and SNW and S/T songs get back in the set, just like they deserve.

kurtone when do you plan on sharing?

I didn't record it, just meant I caught it on TV. Sorry if anyone was expecting me to upload it.

mrpelon94

Quote from: kurtone on May 09, 2016, 02:13 AM
It was a good performance for them not having played in a while. Chino seemed to be having a good time, like the above post said, he mentioned the dickies shirt. He said something like "we got sued because of that shirt. Not sued, but they made us stop making it." During the "ahhhhh" part at the end of Change he sang part of it a bit higher like he used to back in the White Pony days. He also got into his play guitar more than sing mode during Swerve and Rosemary. Other than that it was a typical Deftones set.
Tho it was a kick ass show ..man I wish they would play new stuff..just same summer/change/drive etc..and steph man move around a bit lol same position always lol

Martin

Please tell me someone recorded this...

sooniletugo

sooniletugo