Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Carolina Rebellion stream

Started by defsteve, May 06, 2016, 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: kurtone on May 09, 2016, 02:38 AM
Quote from: MrVesanique on May 09, 2016, 02:24 AM
These details of the past popping here and there, it makes me wonder if it's not from the all the looking back there's been in their many interviews. Talking about prior records, dark days, etc. Let's hope it was a bit therapeutic and SNW and S/T songs get back in the set, just like they deserve.

kurtone when do you plan on sharing?

I didn't record it, just meant I caught it on TV. Sorry if anyone was expecting me to upload it.

Why would you do this to meeee

Vesanic

Quote from: sooniletugo on May 09, 2016, 09:23 AM
Fan filming the big screen for MOS

http://youtu.be/zPXMTCz5SaQ

Lol now that Chino's hair has darkened a bit he really got that old look back.

This performance is pretty raw by the way, especially for a setlist generic like Summer. Something is different in his voice, I'm positive he took a bit of coaching

77years

Wow.  Aggressive performance

deftfan

Quote from: jlaggot on May 09, 2016, 02:17 AM
The part where Chino was just smashing the shit out of the microphone during Diamond Eyes got me hype as fuck
http://youtu.be/fBwiIY_I0UU

B_S_79

Quote from: MrVesanique on May 09, 2016, 12:16 PM
Quote from: sooniletugo on May 09, 2016, 09:23 AM
Fan filming the big screen for MOS

http://youtu.be/zPXMTCz5SaQ

Lol now that Chino's hair has darkened a bit he really got that old look back.

This performance is pretty raw by the way, especially for a setlist generic like Summer. Something is different in his voice, I'm positive he took a bit of coaching

I hope so. It's either that, or he's just fresh since it's the beginning of the tour cycle.

ANattyRat

Only one song from Gore though? That better change on their headline tours. They need to start adding more new songs (or old ones that have been gathering dust, either way). Looks like it was an awesome show though.

adigital

I recorded it. Grabbed it last night off my Tivo and trimmed to just the deftones set this morning. I didn't have time to compress it to x264 so I have the strait mpeg2 file thats around 3.5gb.. are mega links allowed here? I'm thinking of creating a junk account unless someone else wants to host it.

Martin

Quote from: adigital on May 09, 2016, 05:01 PM
I recorded it. Grabbed it last night off my Tivo and trimmed to just the deftones set this morning. I didn't have time to compress it to x264 so I have the strait mpeg2 file thats around 3.5gb.. are mega links allowed here? I'm thinking of creating a junk account unless someone else wants to host it.

Yes! Good news. Mega links are allowed.
Thanks for grabbing it!

deftfan

Quote from: Martin on May 09, 2016, 05:17 PM
Quote from: adigital on May 09, 2016, 05:01 PM

Yes! Good news. Mega links are allowed.
Thanks for grabbing it!

Great!
So we are waiting :D

kurtone

Quote from: MrVesanique on May 09, 2016, 12:12 PM
Quote from: kurtone on May 09, 2016, 02:38 AM
Quote from: MrVesanique on May 09, 2016, 02:24 AM
These details of the past popping here and there, it makes me wonder if it's not from the all the looking back there's been in their many interviews. Talking about prior records, dark days, etc. Let's hope it was a bit therapeutic and SNW and S/T songs get back in the set, just like they deserve.

kurtone when do you plan on sharing?

I didn't record it, just meant I caught it on TV. Sorry if anyone was expecting me to upload it.

Why would you do this to meeee

Haha sorry man. Someone else got you covered though ;)

adigital

Give me a bit.. I'm at work .. just created a bunk mega account ..going to start uploading it in a bit.

shoop

Quote from: adigital on May 09, 2016, 07:24 PM
Give me a bit.. I'm at work .. just created a bunk mega account ..going to start uploading it in a bit.
Thanks a lot man! And yes, please don't compress it. I had someone DVR it for me so I could up it here for all, but apparently the Xfinity/Comcast box won't allow USB to PC transfer unless someone here knows a way around.

snw9

Rocket Skates
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
Swerve City
Rosemary
Diamond Eyes
Prayers/Triangles
Change (In the House of Flies)
Engine No. 9

Source: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/deftones/2016/charlotte-motor-speedway-concord-nc-33f17895.html
Code: [Select]

adigital

Quote from: snw9 on May 09, 2016, 08:40 PM
Rocket Skates
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Swerve City
Rosemary
Diamond Eyes
Prayers/Triangles
Engine No. 9

Source: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/deftones/2016/charlotte-motor-speedway-concord-nc-33f17895.html

They didn't show Rocket Skates or Engine No. 9 on tv

https://mega.nz/#!qtAHASjA!KGBTuxme2CYNM0Vd1mT6Vc29u37oYyEt95kHiTwiiXI

Originally it was an mpg but I used quicktime to trim but it probably changed the container extension.. I know it didn't reencode it because it was done in a couple of seconds .. I would say just rename it to mpg. Let me know if the link works. Enjoy.

Edit: It seems to work just copy and paste the whole link.
Edit: Downloaded at work and played fine with MPC-HC

adigital

Quote from: shoop on May 09, 2016, 08:27 PM
Thanks a lot man! And yes, please don't compress it. I had someone DVR it for me so I could up it here for all, but apparently the Xfinity/Comcast box won't allow USB to PC transfer unless someone here knows a way around.

What model of box is it? I know some places with the older motorola dvr I used to hook it to my mac with a firewire cable and transfer over with dvhs cap. With a Tivo its much simpler.. I used cTivo on my mac that connects to it and downloads it to your machine if its not encrypted.

Vesanic

If Tripkore is looking at this forum :

I don't know what's wrong with you, and there are probably more people who care about this band than people who care about what you have. Get cool for a second.

shoop

Quote from: adigital on May 09, 2016, 10:02 PM

What model of box is it? I know some places with the older motorola dvr I used to hook it to my mac with a firewire cable and transfer over with dvhs cap. With a Tivo its much simpler.. I used cTivo on my mac that connects to it and downloads it to your machine if its not encrypted.
Xfinity X1 - RNG 150N

adigital

Quote from: shoop on May 09, 2016, 11:54 PM
Quote from: adigital on May 09, 2016, 10:02 PM

Xfinity X1 - RNG 150N

Looks like it has a firewire output .. would need a pc with firewire and maybe use hdvsplit to capture manually if the port is active or can use a mac with firewire and whatever app it was that came in an old sdk hdvcap or something like that .

deftfan

Quote from: adigital on May 09, 2016, 09:49 PM
Quote from: snw9 on May 09, 2016, 08:40 PM
Rocket Skates
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Swerve City
Rosemary
Diamond Eyes
Prayers/Triangles
Engine No. 9

They didn't show Rocket Skates or Engine No. 9 on tv

https://mega.nz/#!qtAHASjA!KGBTuxme2CYNM0Vd1mT6Vc29u37oYyEt95kHiTwiiXI

Originally it was an mpg but I used quicktime to trim but it probably changed the container extension.. I know it didn't reencode it because it was done in a couple of seconds .. I would say just rename it to mpg. Let me know if the link works. Enjoy.

Edit: It seems to work just copy and paste the whole link.
Edit: Downloaded at work and played fine with MPC-HC
THANK YOU :)
Link and file works :)