Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Carolina Rebellion stream

Started by defsteve, May 06, 2016, 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Thanks for recording, editing and sharing, adigital.

That snippety chug Stef does at the very end of Rosemary, is it on the record? Don't remember. Sounds sexy

snw9

Quote from: adigital on May 10, 2016, 12:14 AM
Quote from: shoop on May 09, 2016, 11:54 PM
Quote from: adigital on May 09, 2016, 10:02 PM
Quote from: shoop on May 09, 2016, 08:27 PM
Quote from: adigital on May 09, 2016, 07:24 PM
Give me a bit.. I'm at work .. just created a bunk mega account ..going to start uploading it in a bit.
Thanks a lot man! And yes, please don't compress it. I had someone DVR it for me so I could up it here for all, but apparently the Xfinity/Comcast box won't allow USB to PC transfer unless someone here knows a way around.

What model of box is it? I know some places with the older motorola dvr I used to hook it to my mac with a firewire cable and transfer over with dvhs cap. With a Tivo its much simpler.. I used cTivo on my mac that connects to it and downloads it to your machine if its not encrypted.
Xfinity X1 - RNG 150N

Looks like it has a firewire output .. would need a pc with firewire and maybe use hdvsplit to capture manually if the port is active or can use a mac with firewire and whatever app it was that came in an old sdk hdvcap or something like that .

Many thanks for the video!
Code: [Select]

mono

mrtast

Thank you so much for recording and uploading this for us adigital, I get to enjoy this in New Zealand.

adigital

https://mega.nz/#!atYDBQzb!wucMKZqf8BFEZh_6aYXXwtTn-7QvlkgYA3bIV-b71Jc

Here is a 256 aac of the audio.. and if anyone wants i'm converting it to a 2pass x264 4000 bitrate 256 aac mkv if interested?

Martin

Thanks for sharing adigital! Downloading the file now. Excited.

LG95

Sergio, please stop singing.
I could float here forever

sooniletugo

*Chino, please start singing.

Quote from: MrVesanique on May 10, 2016, 12:37 AM
Thanks for recording, editing and sharing, adigital.

That snippety chug Stef does at the very end of Rosemary, is it on the record? Don't remember. Sounds sexy

Not the snippety chug in the last few secs.

Vesanic

It won't appear in YouTube latest results for some reason, so just in case you missed it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgegkD6r0MI

Here's the traditional playlist of all the footage I could find from the gig :

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd8gRFEamc_oNomC_SrmUVIkogSbMFxha

SomeOf

LG95

It's a decent performance. Chino fluffs notes at points but is pretty good for most of it IMO. Sergio should be singing as little as possible and for some reason now, he's not only filling in parts that require a second vocalist, he's doing bits that don't require it, which kind of kills the vibe. The difference between the tone/timbre of his voice and Chino's voice is like night and day.

Abe makes a bit of a mess of the bridge on P/T by coming in with the ride part too early.

ANattyRat

Sergio's vocals are louder than Chino's at times. Anyway, you can say his singing ruins it as much as you want, but Chino needs to sing the damn parts himself. He didn't do the last screaming part of Prayers/Triangles at all; why have it in the song if you're going to miss out an entire section and let the backing vocals take over? Sergio's singing more parts because Chino is singing less parts, which is stupid.

LG95

Quote from: ANattyRat on May 10, 2016, 01:34 PM
Sergio's vocals are louder than Chino's at times. Anyway, you can say his singing ruins it as much as you want, but Chino needs to sing the damn parts himself. He didn't do the last screaming part of Prayers/Triangles at all; why have it in the song if you're going to miss out an entire section and let the backing vocals take over? Sergio's singing more parts because Chino is singing less parts, which is stupid.
I don't disagree.

adigital

defmarco

Thanks so much for your uploads guys! Awesome!

Good vibes though Sergio is way too present with his singing for my liking.
2003-06-06 - Rock im Park
2003-09-29 - Columbiahalle
2006-10-16 - E-Werk
2007-03-27 - Columbiahalle
2013-02-26 - Huxley's Neue Welt
2016-06-14 - Palladium
2016-06-15 - Columbiahalle
2017-04-27 - Columbiahalle
2017-04-28 - Mehr! Theater am Großmarkt
2017-07-15 - Super Bock Super Rock

sooniletugo

The problem is Chino being too absent with his singing.

adigital

Quote from: sooniletugo on May 10, 2016, 07:51 PM
The problem is Chino being too absent with his singing.

I have noticed this as well in the past couple of concerts I have seen them in... he's starting to skip out on vocals.

sooniletugo

The Jimmy Kimmel performance of P/T was awesome, but he didn't sing the breakdown or the big final chorus at all here. IMO he should drop the guitar for that song, it sounded much better that one time when he did.

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Vesanic

The bassist practically sings more stuff than the lead singer.

Name one other band where this happens.