Started by defsteve, May 06, 2016, 12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoop

Quote from: adigital on May 10, 2016, 03:14 AM
Quote from: shoop on May 10, 2016, 02:54 AM
Quote from: adigital on May 10, 2016, 01:02 AM
Quote from: shoop on May 09, 2016, 11:27 PM
Quote from: adigital on May 09, 2016, 10:24 PM
Give me a bit.. I'm at work .. just created a bunk mega account ..going to start uploading it in a bit.
Thanks a lot man! And yes, please don't compress it. I had someone DVR it for me so I could up it here for all, but apparently the Xfinity/Comcast box won't allow USB to PC transfer unless someone here knows a way around.

What model of box is it? I know some places with the older motorola dvr I used to hook it to my mac with a firewire cable and transfer over with dvhs cap. With a Tivo its much simpler.. I used cTivo on my mac that connects to it and downloads it to your machine if its not encrypted.
Xfinity X1 - RNG 150N

Looks like it has a firewire output .. would need a pc with firewire and maybe use hdvsplit to capture manually if the port is active or can use a mac with firewire and whatever app it was that came in an old sdk hdvcap or something like that .
Thanks! I'll look into it soon.

sooniletugo

Hold up. Setlist.fm said they played PRINCE between DE and P/T. Is this BS?

Vesanic

It is. However they're rumored to have played Prince and MX tonight in Memphis (headline gig). The guy might just have edited the wrong setlist.

sooniletugo

Perhaps that or it was on the printed setlist sheet but not played.

Would be cool if they played MX.

B_S_79

If that setlist.fm is correct... Ugh. Brand new album and you play two songs from it. I fucking knew it. The Gore rotation will be P/T, Doomed User, H/W, and Rubicon.    Extremely disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B_S_79

I think it's wrong though. I saw IG clips for Swerve City. Fingers crossed they played some more Gore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sooniletugo

Only played a half assed P/T dawg.