Hearts/Wires
(L)MIRL
Prayers/Triangles
Rubicon
Doomed User
Xenon
Phantom Bride
PI

Overall: nothing touches WP, ATF, and S/T. After that I have this, DE, and Adrenaline in the same class. Sorry KNY and SNW. Not bad albums, just never grabbed me the way the other albums did.

LG95

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on May 10, 2016, 02:29 PM
Overall: nothing touches WP, ATF, and S/T. After that I have this, DE, and Adrenaline in the same class. Sorry KNY and SNW. Not bad albums, just never grabbed me the way the other albums did.
That's pretty much my view - for me, SNW and KNY are very good records but not particularly special, Gore, DE and Adrenaline are great albums and then ATF, WP and S/T are in a special category marked 'As good as music gets'.
I could float here forever

jciraheta

this is very hard because like i said this album for me has peaks equas to the most greates albums

i know they pobably kick me out the forum if i said this album i in the same category of white pony , but my rank will be like this

ATF , Adrenailne , white pony, Gore , St in the same category

DE SNW a bit down

last one KNYK

just my opinion tho   

Bifrost

Overall I am still pretty disappointed in this album.. I listen to Phantom Bride and Rubicon on occasion but the others don't really do it for me.

For one the mix is so bad I have a hard time ignoring that - and the songs are just meh.

I am long time D'tones fan so I kind of feel bummed about it tbh. I still have hope they can put out a great album but it seems like they have kind of peaked as a band, plateaued and are possibly trending down(?)  :-\

I hope their next work blows me away... either way they have put out so much good music I really can't complain, I have 7 other albums I can go back to an enjoy... there aren't any other bands I can really say that about. 

rainnyx4

The only song I want to legit listen to after H/W is Xenon. 2nd half of this album is some of the most lackluster stuff they've done.