Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Diamond Eyes Elimination (Round 2)

Started by Ashtiel, May 07, 2016, 06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashtiel

CMND/CTRL was eliminated in round 1.

snw9

Tough choices ahead, I would have to pick You've seen the butcher. Though its unique in its own way I prefer Diamond eyes over it.
Code: [Select]

krook

Again, why aren't you doing this for the albums that haven't been eliminated? I mean SNW, S/T and so on.
When we eliminate all of them, we can have the great Elimination Winners Elimination which will decide the best Deftones song of all time.
I hate White Pony.

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Cullision

Quote from: krook on May 08, 2016, 03:06 AM
Again, why aren't you doing this for the albums that haven't been eliminated? I mean SNW, S/T and so on.
When we eliminate all of them, we can have the great Elimination Winners Elimination which will decide the best Deftones song of all time.

Was it Royal that won?

krook

Just noticed one weird thing. TPID instrumental has a "switch" to 976EVIL (listen to the last two seconds thoroughly), which is weird because 976 goes before TPID on the album, not after it. The vocal version doesn't have that "switch" which is even weirder.

Sorry for my English again, I don't know the proper term for a "switch", when the end of one song is the beginning of the next one.
I hate White Pony.

LG95

That doesn't make any sense
I could float here forever

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: LG95 on May 08, 2016, 04:20 PM

In other words, he's saying to do an elimination of all the elimination winners. So H/W won Gore, Rosemary already won KNY, whatever songs win Adrenaline - the rest, then have an elimination between them.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

LG95

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on May 08, 2016, 06:16 PM
Quote from: LG95 on May 08, 2016, 04:20 PM

In other words, he's saying to do an elimination of all the elimination winners. So H/W won Gore, Rosemary already won KNY, whatever songs win Adrenaline - the rest, then have an elimination between them.
Ah I see.
I could float here forever