Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Around the Fur Elimination - Round 1

Started by Freedomsoldier17, May 31, 2016, 07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krook

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Jun 02, 2016, 01:20 AM
Quote from: krook on Jun 01, 2016, 06:10 PM
Three days for a round is too much, this elimination would take longer than a month

it allows more people to get votes in
95% of people vote in the first 24 hours anyway.
I hate White Pony.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: krook on Jun 02, 2016, 03:04 AM
Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Jun 02, 2016, 01:20 AM
Quote from: krook on Jun 01, 2016, 06:10 PM
Three days for a round is too much, this elimination would take longer than a month

it allows more people to get votes in
95% of people vote in the first 24 hours anyway.

This album shouldn't be voted on anyways.

ZND84

I agree with "The Cyndicate" even though he has a Johnny Davis pic, jk, kind of. This album shouldn't be voted on, album is straight up flawless.

Cullision

If White Pony is being voted on then this should be as well.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: ZND84 on Jun 02, 2016, 11:14 PM
I agree with "The Cyndicate" even though he has a Johnny Davis pic, jk, kind of. This album shouldn't be voted on, album is straight up flawless.

Well, it made me pick a default avatar and I happen to know him personally, so I picked it.

What they have turned into as a band is sickening.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: Cullision on Jun 03, 2016, 03:40 AM
If White Pony is being voted on then this should be as well.

Did you just start listening at White Pony?

The promo video for White Pony was pretty damn cool, but that's as flawless as it gets.

Around the Fur is their peak.
It's just always been the the best full album.

Can't vote perfection.

Cullision

It's also this boards 3rd favorite album. I love ATF, but it isn't perfect. Rickets wouldn't have been so easily voted off if it was.

rainnyx4

This album was amazing when it first came out, when I was like 15. It still largely holds up, but there are a few tracks that when you listen to them with any sort of a scrutinizing ear today, show some laziness and immaturity on the part of the band. It's not a perfect album, but it's still a damn good one.

nicklav

Abe's drumming alone makes rickets untouchable in my opinion.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: rainnyx4 on Jun 03, 2016, 06:48 AM
This album was amazing when it first came out, when I was like 15. It still largely holds up, but there are a few tracks that when you listen to them with any sort of a scrutinizing ear today, show some laziness and immaturity on the part of the band. It's not a perfect album, but it's still a damn good one.
A scrutinizing ear?
You mean, people that go online and try to pick things apart that they have never done themselves?