Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

European Tour Setlist

Started by Moana91, Jun 02, 2016, 09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moana91

Deftones starts their "Gore" European Tour tomorrow at Wembley. I really hope "tokyodrifter" reads this:

As of June 2, 2016

Songs they've never played live:

U,U,D,D,L,R,L,R,A,B,Select,Start
Pink Cellphone
Graphic Nature
Gauze
Goon Squad
Acid Hologram
Geometric Headdress
Pittura Infamante
Xenon
(L)MIRL
Gore
Phantom Bride

Songs they've barely played:

Street Carp (18)
Mein (17)
Rapture (15)
Rubicon (13) (never with the guitar from the studio version)
What Happened to You? (12)
Fist (11)
The Boy's Republic (11)
Good Morning Beautiful {8)
Deathblow (7)
Romantic Dreams (6)
Leathers (5)
Doomed User (5)
Hearts/Wires (3)
Anniversary of an Uninteresting Event (1)
Moana (1)
Combat (1)
976-EVIL (1)
This Place is Death (1)

Long live the 'Tones!!!

Good evening... and welcome to the white pony

ANattyRat

We're getting the same setlist they've been playing. Don't expect any differently and you won't be disappointed. I'd kill for them to play (L)MIRL though. I'd kill my brother for a rare setlist.

arsenalfc

I bet they're gonna play a few extra songs at the Wembley, it's one of the largest gigs they've done in a while I guess. Adding songs like Hexagram, Headup, Lhabia, RX Queen, stuff they have played recently. Wouldn't put my money on rarities or much of the new album though. However Chino said in one of the interviews he looked forward to play Hearts/Wires live so who knows it will come back again.

ANattyRat

Quote from: arsenalfc on Jun 02, 2016, 04:04 PM
I bet they're gonna play a few extra songs at the Wembley, it's one of the largest gigs they've done in a while I guess. Adding songs like Hexagram, Headup, Lhabia, RX Queen, stuff they have played recently. Wouldn't put my money on rarities or much of the new album though. However Chino said in one of the interviews he looked forward to play Hearts/Wires live so who knows it will come back again.

Do you have a link to the interview? I bet they'll switch Rubicon with H/W or something, keep only playing two songs, haha. I do hope they play some new songs, but I'm excited regardless. It's been over three years since I last saw them I think.

ZND84

Someone should start a poll to see what Deftones song that has never been played live that you would want to see the most. After looking at the ones listed above, I feel like Pink Maggit should be included and maybe some b-sides too, but not covers. Goon Squad would be cool as fuck live. From Gore, Geometric Headdress would be what I want to see.

B_S_79

I hope that everyone going to the European tour shows gets a bunch of new songs. I really do.

It'll give me hope for the summer tour.

sooniletugo

Pink Maggit is the most in-demand rarity I believe. People here especially always rooted for that. Serious chills if that happened, even though it might be a disappointment compared to the album version, I still want to see it performed live.

As others have said. Expect the same setlist or prepare for disappointment. You're still lucky as hell if they play MX, Rickets, Prince, Rubicon. I'm hoping they play more surprises at Wembley but don't hold your breath too much.

nicklav

I hope Chino gets fucked up for Wembley. Give me that somber, melancholy feel from 2003 again.

LG95

Yeah but he's got some high notes to hit in the setlist that I don't want drunkenness fucking up ;D

The best way we can have somber melancholy is if they fucking play Pink Maggit!!!
I could float here forever