Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones A capella downloads

Started by Dryalex12, Jul 15, 2016, 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dryalex12

Okay i fixed the downloads that had copyright clamed. all you have to do is amply the ones that i edited, and it should be just fine
So now im gonna explain why i named them all really weird titles

2012 = Tempest. Im pretty sure thi song was in response to the 2012 end of the world mythos that never happened
Bipolar = Rapture. This song is like...all over the place with the mood, the time sigs, all that kinda stuff sounded bipolar to me
Bloody Hell = Rocket Skates. "red soaking wet"
Carp = Street Carp. Couldnt think of something weird to call it. I was gonna call it Feit, but i didnt wanna confuse it
Crash Landed = This Place is Death. Im not really sure why i picked that.
Cum in your Face = Elite. Working title and probably the best named one of the WP working titles
Einen Scheiß = Pink Cellphone. German for "taking a shit". I though it was appropriate
F# String = You've Seen the Butcher. The whole song is only played on that string
F5 = CMND/CTRL. usually refreshes the page your on.
Fear Clinic = 976-EVIL. Both are movies Robert England have stared in. So i just changed it to another movie he was in
Finish Him = Combat.  Mortal
Flint Eastwood = Change. Working title. Was also just called Flint at some point
Francis Farmer's Twin = Rats!Rats!Rats! Chino supposedly wrote this song about her, but didn't realize that Nirvana had already did that 
Ghostbusters = Poltergeist. Self Explanatory 
Horses = Swerve City. I was gonna call it My Little Pony, but nahh im not that much of a dick
Ice Skates = RX Queen. Working title
Kids = Teenager. Never had a working title, so i just called it Kids
Kinky = Leathers. Should be self explanatory
Krook = Minerva. For whatever reason, he dosnt like the title Minerva at all, its apparently stupid to name your song after the roman goddess version of Athena, so I named it after him. You should feel honored
Mexico = Riviera. The song was based off a tale of a ghost that appeared on the side of the roads near a river in mexico, so yeah
MGS2 = Rosemary. Anyone who's played the game should know why i named it this
Mini Maggit = Back to School. Yep
Nail in the Coffin = Diamond Eyes. Not sure why I chose this.
New Murderer = Feiticeira. Working Title
Nightrider = Digital Bath. Working title
On the waves = Sextape. Just waves
One Love = Entombed. I always thought of this song about Chi
Oral B Toothbrush = Risk. Okay this is probably the stupidest thing i saw. I was looking at a website were it showed the gear that musicians used, as submitted by fans and other people. Well i was looking at Tom Morello's rig, and someone had put that he used an Oral B Toothbrush for Bulls On Parade. I lost my shit for about 5 mins, and it made my day. Has nothing to do with the song at all
Oral = Beauty School. This song is about that kind of sex. Want me to ruin the meaning of any other songs for you?
Pink maggot = Pink Maggit. Working title.
Pretty Lights = Gauze. Couldnt think of a stupid name
Scooby Doo = Goon Squad. Sounds like some old 60's cartoon show
Scream = Royal. Self Explanatory
Sexy Time = Romantic Dreams. Both are pretty romantic
Stück Scheiße = Mein. German for "Piece of Shit" cuz alot of people call this one of the worst song they made
Strawberry = Cherry Waves. its another fruit
Symbol = Prince. Self exp
The Earth Part 1 = Hole In the Earth. Lots of earth
The Earth Part 2 : WATER = Beware.
THE EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTH part 3 = KimDracula. again self explan
Timbaland = Passenger. Working title
Two Basses = Xerces. Stef actually plays a Bass in this song like in Needle & Pins.
White Pony = Korea. Working title
Woof = Graphic Nature. should be pretty clear

so yea im weird

ManiacNebula420