Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Around the Fur Elimination - Round 7

Started by Freedomsoldier17, Jun 22, 2016, 12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomsoldier17

Dai the Flu was eliminated in round 6

(few days late b/c went on short vacation)

BillyNo.9

Had to go for BQAD even though that was my introduction song to the band I've just spoiled it for myself by overplaying it when i first got into them. Plus after learning to play ATF through and through on bass I realise how repetitive the song is.  Glad to see Aound the Fur and Damone making it so far though, very boppy tunes.

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 22, 2016, 01:37 AM
Had to go for BQAD even though that was my introduction song to the band I've just spoiled it for myself by overplaying it when i first got into them. Plus after learning to play ATF through and through on bass I realise how repetitive the song is.  Glad to see Aound the Fur and Damone making it so far though, very boppy tunes.

honestly i listened to it 5 times the first time i heard, it was just amazing in every way. i do agree its repetitive in a lot of ways(there is some variation), i just happen to love the riff that happens to be repetitive -- part of why i like the song so much

krook

Glad to see Damone is still here, too bad it goes away this or next round. Voted MOS, the most overrated song on the album.
I hate White Pony.

illthrowROCKS@U

I'm going to go with Damone because, well, at this point something's gotta go. All of these are great, though.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

snw9