Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Can you scream/screech like Chino?

Started by Dryalex12, Jun 29, 2016, 07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prodigy

Can't really be jealous of an ignorant retard... 'The people in that video have been signed to some major labels'... so what? You're automatically a good singer? Or change the fact that you shared a shitty vídeo!

The Cyndicate

Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 19, 2017, 03:05 PM
Can't really be jealous of an ignorant retard... 'The people in that video have been signed to some major labels'... so what? You're automatically a good singer? Or change the fact that you shared a shitty vídeo!

Let me help you grasp logic.

First off, jealousy isn't based on reality, jealousy is based on self projection and has nothing to do with the target of the jealousy.

Second off, I mentioned that they were signed, because someone called the band shitty, obviously if they were signed, they have a little more professional standing than some internet brat.

Lastly, where is your video?

And you call people "ignorant retard", lol.
Now run along.

The Prodigy

Quote from: The Cyndicate on Feb 19, 2017, 09:52 PM

Second off, I mentioned that they were signed, because someone called the band shitty, obviously if they were signed, they have a little more professional standing than some internet brat.

My logic : 'Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer . After a talent manager discovered him through his YouTube videos covering songs in 2008 and signed to RBMG'... Justin bieber sucks and you suck!

The Cyndicate

Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 19, 2017, 10:13 PM
Quote from: The Cyndicate on Feb 19, 2017, 09:52 PM

My logic : 'Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer . After a talent manager discovered him through his YouTube videos covering songs in 2008 and signed to RBMG'... Justin bieber sucks and you suck!

Justin Bieber has more standing and money than you.

Corey Taylor seems to appreciate Bieber and you're pretty weak minded to jump on the elitist train and trash him, especially when you couldn't even create the music that you mock, even if your life depended on it.

https://youtu.be/4KtBPyL7yVI

If I am so unimportant, why do you spend so much time replying to me?

Where is your video?

Your troll game is weak.

The Prodigy

Don't assume I'm an internet troll just because you disagree with me. Your cover song, that's that shit I don't like ..I like Corey Taylor...I don't give a damn how Beaver doing!

The Prodigy

Quote from: Agameoftwo on Sep 03, 2016, 12:36 AM
That was terrible. The band was bad. Your singing was bad. Your screams were okay but sounded nothing like chino and/or his screams. So no

Another one!

The Cyndicate

Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 20, 2017, 01:23 PM
Don't assume I'm an internet troll just because you disagree with me. Your cover song, that's that shit I don't like ..I like Corey Taylor...I don't give a damn how Beaver doing!

I didn't assume anything, you are trying to be insulting and you're getting destroyed. Stop trying to backpedal in order to save face. Post your video.

Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 20, 2017, 01:28 PM
Quote from: Agameoftwo on Sep 03, 2016, 12:36 AM
That was terrible. The band was bad. Your singing was bad. Your screams were okay but sounded nothing like chino and/or his screams. So no

Another one!

Another one what?
You've already replied to this comment, so stop trying to act like it's some new post that adds to your side.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7cxalepibg9nevu/Screenshot_20170220-061536.png?dl=0

The fact that you are even trying to pretend this is desperate and pathetic. Are you 12? Can't handle starting crap and getting bested? Get use to it, you have the intellect of a dead lemming.

The Prodigy

What are you saying. retard! You suck! Yeah another one, the fact you assumed i was trying to troll!

The Cyndicate

Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 20, 2017, 03:07 PM
What are you saying. retard! You suck! Yeah another one, the fact you assumed i was trying to troll!

Keep trying to pretend it away.
I promise we believe you, lol.

The Prodigy

keep coming back for more, at least you tried!

The Cyndicate

Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 20, 2017, 03:27 PM
keep coming back for more, at least you tried!

Sorry, you can't use my line.

Quote from: The Cyndicate on Feb 20, 2017, 03:15 AM
If I am so unimportant, why do you spend so much time replying to me?

Try again, this time without stammering.

The Prodigy

Haha your line? If I gave you a penny for your thoughts, I'd get change. Cry me a river... Lol, you're pathetic! Your pseudo legacy shall drift away, Blown into eternity....like the sands of the desert.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 21, 2017, 01:06 PM
Haha your line? If I gave you a penny for your thoughts, I'd get change. Cry me a river... Lol, you're pathetic! Your pseudo legacy shall drift away, Blown into eternity....like the sands of the desert.

How does using an old, tired insult that 5 year olds use, have anything to do with you plagiarizing my content?

If anything will vanish, it's the memory of you. You can't even produce a video of you singing.

Keep trying, kid.

The Prodigy

Quote from: The Cyndicate on Feb 21, 2017, 07:08 PM
have anything to do with you plagiarizing my content?
No...Wtf! Don't ever play yourself! Get some fresh air. Retard. Do you want people to accept you as you are or do you want them to like you! I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high...
! No longer available

The Cyndicate

Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 21, 2017, 11:20 PM
Quote from: The Cyndicate on Feb 21, 2017, 07:08 PM
have anything to do with you plagiarizing my content?
No...Wtf! Don't ever play yourself! Get some fresh air. Retard. Do you want people to accept you as you are or do you want them to like you! I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high...
! No longer available

You mean kinda like how you can only respond to part of a qoute with nonsense and ignore the rest because it destroyed you?

It's funny how you talk about intellectual ability, but you think typing grade-school insults at someone, over and over, somehow negates/erases well formed points that you can't defeat.

Are you going to actually succeed in your attempts, at least once? Lol.

The Prodigy

Look who's talking about themselves again! Stop acting! If you had any intelligence to question I would have questioned it already. I could say nice things about you, but I would rather tell the truth.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 22, 2017, 12:12 AM
Look who's talking about themselves again! Stop acting! If you had any intelligence to question I would have questioned it already. I could say nice things about you, but I would rather tell the truth.

So the, "I'm rubber, you're glue." defense?

Original and very intellectual. Lol.

Look kid, I wouldn't WANT you to like me or what I do.
With your obvious lack of intelligence and poor behavioral choices, it would discredit me. Nobody would want to identify with your tastes, as it would make them look stupid by association.

Want to keep going?

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

The Prodigy

Quote from: The Cyndicate on Feb 22, 2017, 04:17 AM
Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 22, 2017, 12:12 AM

So the, "I'm rubber, you're glue." defense?

Original and very intellectual. Lol.

Look kid, I wouldn't WANT you to like me or what I do.
With your obvious lack of intelligence and poor behavioral choices, it would discredit me. Nobody would want to identify with your tastes, as it would make them look stupid by association.

Want to keep going?

Fucktard! There is more than one person, but it's not hard to see why so many people dislike this. You might think you'll win people over by acting altruistic. You are wrong! Stop acting.

Quote from: tarkil on Feb 22, 2017, 11:32 AM
Can you 2 idiots just stop ?

I'm not an idiot. It's finished.