Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Can you scream/screech like Chino?

Started by Dryalex12, Jun 29, 2016, 07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cyndicate

Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 22, 2017, 01:03 PM
Quote from: The Cyndicate on Feb 22, 2017, 04:17 AM
Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 22, 2017, 12:12 AM
Look who's talking about themselves again! Stop acting! If you had any intelligence to question I would have questioned it already. I could say nice things about you, but I would rather tell the truth.

So the, "I'm rubber, you're glue." defense?

Original and very intellectual. Lol.

Look kid, I wouldn't WANT you to like me or what I do.
With your obvious lack of intelligence and poor behavioral choices, it would discredit me. Nobody would want to identify with your tastes, as it would make them look stupid by association.

Want to keep going?

Fucktard! There is more than one person, but it's not hard to see why so many people dislike this. You might think you'll win people over by acting altruistic. You are wrong! Stop acting.

Quote from: tarkil on Feb 22, 2017, 11:32 AM
Can you 2 idiots just stop ?

I'm not an idiot. It's finished.

It's been finished.

You're just not smart enough to realize it.

The Prodigy

Yeah , for you donkey!I'd try being nicer if you try being smarter.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 22, 2017, 10:21 PM
Yeah , for you donkey!I'd try being nicer if you try being smarter.

I could care less if you're nice.
And stop copying my posts. It makes you look, really stupid.

You just don't comprehend things very well.

The Prodigy

You're a person of rare intelligence. It's rare when you show any. Shock me, say something intelligent. I've been holding back anything remotely intelligent because I didn't think you could process it. Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

The Cyndicate

Quote from: The Prodigy on Feb 23, 2017, 02:01 AM
You're a person of rare intelligence. It's rare when you show any. Shock me, say something intelligent. I've been holding back anything remotely intelligent because I didn't think you could process it. Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

See, you don't grasp that this was said about you first and you are just copying people. You really don't get how dumb you look.

The Prodigy

No Retard! you're the copy cat! I already told you! You are a retard! See, you are the retard and you don't grasp that this was said about you first and you are just copying people.

illthrowROCKS@U

"I'm done with this argument!"

"No, I'm the one who's done with this argument!"

-both continue to argue-
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Penicks

most boring internet fight ever, you're both huge faggots

The Prodigy

The Cyndicate

I understand that it's trendy online to attack people in an argument, but when an idiot outright attacks you, you have a right to respond, defend yourself, dominate and teach a lesson. I simply responded to an attack. If you want to bitch at someone, bitch at him. It won't matter if you do. He isn't the brightest.

The Prodigy

The Cyndicate has delusions of grandeur.
Reality now, kid: You ain't shit!
I don't give 2 shits about your whack shitty cover.. You keep crying on and on.. I still don't give a fuck about you or your shitty cover, The labels need new acts you act so what a perfect fill- in.  The fucktard Cyndicate drama queen!

The Cyndicate

Lol, just stop.

You're trying to beat someone that outclassed you, by yelling loud.

That only works on idiots.

The Prodigy

You're a retard!
I'll shit on you!

BewareTheWater

" You suck "
" No YOU suck "
" Shut up, you have poopy brain "
" No, YOU have poopy brain ! "

The Cyndicate

And that's what happens when you let an idiot run wild and insult people on the site.

I would love a camera to follow him/her around his/her entire life. The shocked looks on his/her face as they go thru life and get reactions that it doesn't expect, because you know, it doesn't realize,.. Well, let's just say, it thinks it's mentally on par, lol.

The Prodigy