Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Can you scream/screech like Chino?

Started by Dryalex12, Jun 29, 2016, 10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Will someone just close the damn thread?

The Prodigy

Someone close It! It's finished along time ago.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 03, 2017, 05:29 AM
Will someone just close the damn thread?

You must be an SJW.

Asking for someone to shut a thread down, when you could just not click on it.

If anything, the proper action would be to warn or ban prodigy.

I simply responded to the question.
I posted content, related to the question.

Nobody has to like it and everyone can share opinions on it.

However, when intentions turn to bullying or outright attacks pebkac style, the mods either need to ban the e-bully or people should be allowed to defend and deal with the e-bully without being attacked themselves.

Honestly, prodigy should put up or shut up.
Post his own content, see what we all think.

The Prodigy

Good God !! You again... haha... Goodbye

BewareTheWater

I mean , this BS shouldn't automatically mean that the whole thread should be shut down, moreso that you two should take this to the PM's or just stfu lol

The Prodigy

The Cyndicate

Quote from: BewareTheWater on Mar 16, 2017, 01:31 AM
I mean , this BS shouldn't automatically mean that the whole thread should be shut down, moreso that you two should take this to the PM's or just stfu lol

PMs don't work for wannabe bully's like him. They need to peacock their activities of trying to dominate people. It doesn't inflate his ego any to do it in private and that's the most important aspect. Subpar intellect needs reassurance.

I mean why would I want to PM with this guy?

The point of this topic is if you can sound like Chino. I posted my own examples. He felt that he could make personal attacks and cause someone to wilt. He was wrong. Either way, I'm tired of it too, I just won't stop defending myself, even though I completely agree that the situation is absurd, I completely agree that it's annoying.

I wish a mod would hop in and deal with the aggressor.

This person thinks they are more intelligent then everyone. Attempting to set up triangulation style manipulation by agreeing with things that don't impact the peacocking they are doing.

The Prodigy

What are you Talking about! I just said that, your cover is weak as other's ! Stop acting! If you want PM! Fuck!

The Cyndicate

Quote from: The Prodigy on Mar 16, 2017, 02:55 AM
What are you Talking about! I just said that, your cover is weak as other's ! Stop acting! If you want PM! Fuck!

You can't gaslight me, kid.

The Prodigy

Quote from: The Cyndicate on Mar 16, 2017, 04:09 AM

Ok. Let's put an end to this discussion. My goal is to amicably resolve issues in a constructive way .... Let me start with, I am serious about you, kid. People as you. They're afraid to make themselves vulnerable for fear of looking weak. I'm talking about your cover. It's weak. Don't take it personal! And if you want PM!

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: The Prodigy on Mar 16, 2017, 02:45 PM

Ok. Let's put an end to this discussion. My goal is to amicably resolve issues in a constructive way .... Let me start with, I am serious about you, kid. People as you. They're afraid to make themselves vulnerable for fear of looking weak. I'm talking about your cover. It's weak. Don't take it personal! And if you want PM!

He fucking put his cover up on the internet for everyone to see... To me that doesn't show a fear of vulnerability, it shows a complete lack of fear of it. Regardless of the strength of his cover, it takes balls to do something like that.

If he was afraid of being vulnerable, he'd hide behind multiple troll user names on a Deftones forum site. That doesn't take any balls, that's a fucking pussy. You'd have to be a real sad piece of shit to do something like that, right?
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

The Prodigy

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Mar 16, 2017, 04:28 PM

He fucking put his cover up on the internet for everyone to see... To me that doesn't show a fear of vulnerability, it shows a complete lack of fear of it. Regardless of the strength of his cover, it takes balls to do something like that.

When someone gives a bad crític and he bitch about it. you are wrong. Nonsense.

BewareTheWater

If he was afraid of being vulnerable, he'd hide behind multiple troll user names on a Deftones forum site. That doesn't take any balls, that's a fucking pussy. You'd have to be a real sad piece of shit to do something like that, right?
Dat sneak diss tho

O

BewareTheWater

I think that you made it up
I think that your mind is gone
I think you shouldn't have glorified...
NOW YOU'RE WROOOOONG

Seven

The Cyndicate

Quote from: BewareTheWater on Mar 17, 2017, 07:41 PM

Dat sneak diss tho

It's not a diss.
It's just an honest assessment. If I had to judge the strength of the entire song, I would agree, I mean, even look at my face and how irritated I was when they skipped part of the song.

The question was, can you scream like Chino?
I posted it as a live example, then posted another.

Then I get a bully or two trying to get free punches in and not sticking on topic.

Don't get mad at the person successfully defending themselves from e-bullies. Be mad at the e-bullies.

The Prodigy

Quote from: Agameoftwo on Sep 03, 2016, 03:36 AM
That was terrible. The band was bad. Your singing was bad. Your screams were okay but sounded nothing like chino and/or his screams. So no

THIS IS HONESTY!
People are mad @ u! When you think you've got skills to scream and defend yourself!
Your 15 minutes of fame are already over!!