Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Best Deftones Song Of All Time (round 2)

Started by krook, Jul 05, 2016, 12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krook

It doesn't seem like Dryalex is ever going to continue the actual elimination, so let me hold it.

Birthmark went out in round 1.
I hate White Pony.

Dryalex12

Quote from: krook on Jul 05, 2016, 12:54 PM
It doesn't seem like Dryalex is ever going to continue the actual elimination, so let me hold it.

Birthmark went out in round 1.
somebody is patient. I live in diffrent time zones, and i have a life. I was just about to go o it

krook

By "the actual elimination" I meant the one with the actual elimination winners, not your faves-off-each-album poll.
I hate White Pony.

Dryalex12

Quote from: krook on Jul 05, 2016, 03:12 PM
By "the actual elimination" I meant the one with the actual elimination winners, not your faves-off-each-album poll.
ill say it again, none of thoes songs are my favorites. if it was, it would of looked liked
Fist
Damone
Digital Bath
Anniversary
Rats
Sextape
Emtombed
(L)MIRL

and its not

Inkblades

Knife Party and Bloody Cape are both great songs, but the idea that either is the single best song from WP and S/T, respectively, is laughable.

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: Inkblades on Jul 05, 2016, 07:33 PM
Knife Party and Bloody Cape are both great songs, but the idea that either is the single best song from WP and S/T, respectively, is laughable.

I find those two to be the most accurate of the winners, particularly Bloody Cape. Bloody Cape is my favorite Deftones song, probably my favorite song, period.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Martin

Quote from: Dryalex12 on Jul 05, 2016, 06:44 PM
Quote from: krook on Jul 05, 2016, 03:12 PM
ill say it again, none of thoes songs are my favorites. if it was, it would of looked liked
Fist
Damone
Digital Bath
Anniversary
Rats
Sextape
Emtombed
(L)MIRL

and its not

Yes, that's exactly what Krook said.

Let's get on with the whole board thinks is the best song then...