Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Best Deftones Song Of All Time (final round)

Started by krook, Jul 13, 2016, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krook

I hate White Pony.

defTHE1s

There are better songs than those 2 but well... already voted.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

loeir

Wait... Knife Party is really winning this? Knife Party is the best Deftones song of all time?

tarkil

I think no one cares about these fucking annoying polls.....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

Don't actually know why I even voted....'Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away)' is the quintessential Deftones song as far I'm concerned.

dondatoz

Wrong vote,  I wanted to vote  for BQAD in a positive way

krook

Quote from: dondatoz on Jul 14, 2016, 11:54 AM
Wrong vote,  I wanted to vote  for BQAD in a positive way

Nothing bad, vote changing is enabled.
I hate White Pony.

Dryalex12

seriously, can anyone tell me what makes knife prty so special?

Alectwin

Quote from: Dryalex12 on Jul 15, 2016, 04:01 PM
seriously, can anyone tell me what makes knife prty so special?

"I can float here forever..."

krook

I hate White Pony.

sooniletugo

These are like my 2 top favourites, that's crazy!

illthrowROCKS@U

Although BQAD isn't my favorite Deftones song, I agree it is the "best." It's so fundamentally Deftones, and I think almost all fans, old and new, can agree on the greatness of the song and its impact on Deftones.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Inkblades

Cullision

I think BQAD does have the most crossover appeal for new and old fans. There's a big rift between the new fans and old fans on a lot of things but nobody can say BQAD isn't great. I still think it's funny people on here thought it was a happy song.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

8) killer song.... Song that I believe totally got my attention after Adrenaline got me paying attention. I remember Adrenaline the first time for me on Headbangers ball and was interested from there abt a year after it dropped. It took hearing ATF especially Be Quiet to get me hooked and go see them. I had a deck made with the words "Shove It Shove It Shove It" along w the pool balls from the album jacket on it. That's where I fell in a deep passionate relationship with this band. Not my fav album or song today but it had the biggest impact musically on me besides MAYBE Wutang Forever dbl disc from 1997. That's my take on the result
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: Cullision on Jul 18, 2016, 05:41 AM
I think BQAD does have the most crossover appeal for new and old fans. There's a big rift between the new fans and old fans on a lot of things but nobody can say BQAD isn't great. I still think it's funny people on here thought it was a happy song.
i see that.... Ten yrs ago (imagine all their records today existed then) we definitely IMO would have had far different results
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

B0RNtoR0CK

On Reddit BQAD was voted Deftones best song. I think its funny because Chevelle - Send the pain below was compared to BQAD in and another thread and it seemed like many of you agreed that Send the pain below is catchier and better. That manes Chevelle - Send the pain below is better than anything ever written by Deftones  :o

LG95

Anyone who thinks Send The Pain is a better song than BQAD is thick as pig shit.
I could float here forever

Inkblades

Exactly. Send the Pain Below is to Be Quiet and Drive what Knife Prty is to Little Dipper. :)

Cullision

I think Little Dipper is better than send the pain below.