Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Reddit AMA

Started by LG95, Jul 24, 2016, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LG95

Someone on reddit spotted that there's a Deftones AMA (Ask Me Anything) scheduled for August 2nd on r/music.

https://www.reddit.com/r/music
I could float here forever

Freedomsoldier17

oh shit im down. hope it's the whole band as opposed to just a member or two

cvthedrv

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: cvthedrv on Jul 24, 2016, 10:57 PM
what the fuck is that?

Took me a minute, too. AMA stads for "Ask Me Anything." I'm not a redditer, but I've heard of them.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Inkblades

I'll make sure to ask Chino about Team Sleep if he's a part of the AMA.

Penicks

what a bunch of dirty casuals

cvthedrv

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Jul 25, 2016, 08:42 AM
Quote from: cvthedrv on Jul 24, 2016, 10:57 PM
what the fuck is that?

Took me a minute, too. AMA stads for "Ask Me Anything." I'm not a redditer, but I've heard of them.

thanks buddy

ANattyRat

For the love of god, someone ask them why the lack of new songs and beg them to add new songs to the setlist.

LG95

Quote from: ANattyRat on Jul 25, 2016, 03:57 PM
For the love of god, someone ask them why the lack of new songs and beg them to add new songs to the setlist.
Next set of shows start on Sunday so hopefully they'll change the setlist so the question won't have to be asked.

ANattyRat

Quote from: LG95 on Jul 25, 2016, 04:40 PM
Next set of shows start on Sunday so hopefully they'll change the setlist so the question won't have to be asked.

I hope you're right, but...well, I guess we'll see. Hopefully they've had the time to rehearse other new songs.

kurtone

Quote from: ANattyRat on Jul 26, 2016, 03:10 PM
Quote from: LG95 on Jul 25, 2016, 04:40 PM

I hope you're right, but...well, I guess we'll see. Hopefully they've had the time to rehearse other new songs.

I'd say they've had the time, now whether or not they made use of that time...

King Leer

i don't think they've rehearsed... sergio was away playing with quicksand and i really doubt they would do it without him as silly as it might sound.

to be honest if they pop up with the same fucking set list for this touring cycle then im honestly done until they drop a new album cuz' its really stupid tbh

ANattyRat

What ever happened to the AMA? I just checked, they didn't do it. They never even advertised it or anything, was it just someone making it up?

LG95

Quote from: ANattyRat on Aug 04, 2016, 05:30 AM
What ever happened to the AMA? I just checked, they didn't do it. They never even advertised it or anything, was it just someone making it up?
Apparently there was a mistake about whether or not it was confirmed so the moderators are going to try and reschedule.

B0RNtoR0CK

Lets be honest. We all know they overslept or got high and forgot.

Inkblades

Let's be even more honest...if they had done the AMA, their answers would still have been lackluster as fuck.

Inkblades

n/m