Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What songs would you like to see as openers?

Started by sooniletugo, Aug 13, 2016, 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

so that to my face fucker not online see what happens

O

Quote from: ZND84 on Feb 01, 2017, 05:56 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Jan 28, 2017, 02:31 PM
shut up bitch pink maggit is my favourite song of all time

dang bro im sorry i made you mad , faggot

Lol...Fight! War!

boogabear123

I feel like Deftones opening up with Hole in the Earth or Bored would be sick to see. I wanna see them perform Bored in a smaller crowd but my dreams won't ever come true I am sure. That's all good. I would like to see them transition live from Riviere to Phantom Bride though, I always think the song goes into the other so well.

O

ZND84

penicks i'd say whatever i want to your face, you're a  bitch, the bitch like behavior oozes from you

Penicks

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

O

ZND84

300 confirmed kills? shut the fuck up with that stupid shit. I'm from Pittsburgh bring your faggot ass to the south side and ill cave your head in. you have access to the entire arsenal of the Marine Corps? I definitely believe that. Grab an Apache and fly on over to Pittsburgh. fucking queer

ZND84

penicks do you realize how stupid you sound? you are telling me you can call the highest ranking officer of the marines corps and have them kill me? "hello four star general this is penicks, umm this dude on a fucking deftones forum doesn't like pink maggot as an opener and i got salty then he called me a bitch. how soon can we put together a tactical team? "right away Penicks you have 300 confirmed kills and the marine corps loves the idea of pink maggot as an opener!"      LOL

nicklav

I can't tell, is ZND84 in on the joke or did it just completely go over his head?

Lucas_Moreno

Quote from: ZND84 on Feb 07, 2017, 07:28 PM
penicks do you realize how stupid you sound? you are telling me you can call the highest ranking officer of the marines corps and have them kill me? "hello four star general this is penicks, umm this dude on a fucking deftones forum doesn't like pink maggot as an opener and i got salty then he called me a bitch. how soon can we put together a tactical team? "right away Penicks you have 300 confirmed kills and the marine corps loves the idea of pink maggot as an opener!"      LOL

I LOL'ed very hard

ZND84

honestly penicks, we both know you are lying and you're a bitch. no navy seal would react in such a way. come to pittsburgh and ill dedicate an evening to beating the shit out of you.

Penicks

zdn84 you stupid fuck, i bet you don't even know if anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

Inkblades

nicklav

Quote from: Penicks on Feb 07, 2017, 09:01 PM
zdn84 you stupid fuck, i bet you don't even know if anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

^^^

Red Pill

Quote from: Lucas_Moreno on Feb 07, 2017, 07:53 PM
Quote from: ZND84 on Feb 07, 2017, 07:28 PM

I LOL'ed very hard

Win ! +1

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ZND84

the joke did go over my head, enlighten me
Quote from: Penicks on Feb 07, 2017, 09:01 PM

what does that mean? relax