Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Who would you like to perform Passenger w/deft

Started by ZND84, Mar 24, 2017, 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareTheWater

His voice ? Which one ? He's got a thousand of em.

BewareTheWater

Then you a fool. Deftones wouldn't be Deftones without Faith No More's influence.

The Prodigy

Lol cry me a river! i have to love his voice! Fool!

BewareTheWater

Are you legit gonna deny that shit? I just saw a video today where Chi and Chino name drop FNM/Patton numerous times. The only retard here is you for not realizing that.

The Prodigy

I'm not denying that fool! I don't like his voice! Fuck!

BewareTheWater

Alright, sheesh, lmao

I guess he's sort of an aquired taste. I personally find him to be one of the best and hardest working in the music business,and plus Palms is signed to his label along with many other great bands and artists, so I'd say that's worth something.

The Prodigy

Palms and Deftones - Gore = bad productions! Biggest fails!
But I don't like his voice!

LG95

Lol at The Prodigy bringing Gore into a discussion that had literally no relevance to it.
I could float here forever

The Prodigy

Lol at lg95 but bringing palms into a discussion that had literally no relevance to it is cool for you!

LG95

I didn't bring Palms into it, you daft plank.

The Prodigy

Troll but someone talks about palms, and for some reason... you are okay about it. But if I say something about the weak gore...

LG95

Quote from: The Prodigy on Apr 05, 2017, 10:36 PM
Troll but someone talks about palms, and for some reason... you are okay about it. But if I say something about the weak gore...
They mentioned Palms because they're signed to Mike Patton's label. You mentioned Gore because you're a troll.

The Prodigy

Lol weak troll... so? Gore and Palms and chino they are related too! F U

BewareTheWater

That's all your opinion. I find Palms and Gore to be awesome. I guess Post-Metal is a bit too long and complex for some, though.

The Prodigy

I like post-metal... gore and Palms are basic though...

Martin

Quote from: BewareTheWater on Mar 24, 2017, 04:05 PM
Dustin from Thrice since they're on the tour with Deftones and Rise Against and we've already seen one with Tim.

Yes.

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Apr 01, 2017, 12:06 PM
I still strongly believe that a Chelsea Wolfe/Deftones collab needs to happen. A new, original song to me would be preferable, but I can see them performing Passenger together as well at some point. Perhaps in a stripped down setting, similar to what Wolfe did with Converge on their Blood Moon tour.

Yes.

defTHE1s

I'm still waiting at least a live collab with Teri from Le Butcherettes, if not on Passenger, with Knife Prty.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...