Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Can you recognize a Deftones song like this?

Started by krook, Jan 29, 2017, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krook

If your IQ is not below 70, you'll do it with ease (no sweat).
Come on, you're given all you need to tell the song.

I hate White Pony.

krook

I hate White Pony.

Penicks

krook

Nope.
There's enough information in the GIF to tell the song unmistakably. Just use your brain.
Tip: don't look at the frequencies. The key's somewhere else.
I hate White Pony.

Freedomsoldier17

LG95

I could float here forever

Lucas_Moreno

I did some math and the song lasts about 10 minutes (!), that's not even possible.

krook

Quote from: Lucas_Moreno on Feb 01, 2017, 03:24 PM
I did some math and the song lasts about 10 minutes (!), that's not even possible.
You're on the right track, but there's something wrong with your math. The song lasts shorter.
I hate White Pony.

krook

Quote from: LG95 on Feb 01, 2017, 02:31 PM
Pink Maggit
And we have the winner!
The song is Pink Maggit, but how did you do this?
I hate White Pony.

krook

The SharingLungs community seems to be much smarter than the r/deftones one. When I posted this riddle on reddit, they went off at me not even trying to solve the riddle, some of my posts had up to 20 downvotes (that's pretty much for a half dead sub), the thread was deleted. When I posted the solution, it was deleted too. I eventually got banned. I had to send a PM with the solution to everyone who had posted in my thread. Most of them replied with something along the lines of "you stupid jerk." I really don't know what's wrong with that sub, it was just a riddle.

Here's the solution:

I hate White Pony.

Red Pill

buddyboy101

Quote from: krook on Feb 01, 2017, 11:46 PM
The SharingLungs community seems to be much smarter than the r/deftones one. When I posted this riddle on reddit, they went off at me not even trying to solve the riddle, some of my posts had up to 20 downvotes (that's pretty much for a half dead sub), the thread was deleted. When I posted the solution, it was deleted too. I eventually got banned. I had to send a PM with the solution to everyone who had posted in my thread. Most of them replied with something along the lines of "you stupid jerk." I really don't know what's wrong with that sub, it was just a riddle.

Here's the solution:

This is definitely the sharpest deftones community out there.  There are some facebook groups like Deftones Revolucion and Deftones Familia that are creepy with their obsession.  r/deftones can be okay, but still not the same level of sophistication over here, even though there is some crossover.  Cool puzzle btw :)

Edit: and can't forget about the deftones.com message board - the only place where nobody likes the deftones!

The Prodigy

LG95

Quote from: krook on Feb 01, 2017, 11:35 PM
Quote from: LG95 on Feb 01, 2017, 02:31 PM
Pink Maggit
And we have the winner!
The song is Pink Maggit, but how did you do this?
I saw it on reddit.
I could float here forever

N0S3BLEED976

Most of them replied with something along the lines of "you stupid jerk." I really don't know what's wrong with that sub, it was just a riddle.

Did you also imply they were mentally handicapped if they couldn't solve your riddle like you did on here? That might explain it.

krook

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Feb 02, 2017, 12:16 PM
Most of them replied with something along the lines of "you stupid jerk." I really don't know what's wrong with that sub, it was just a riddle.

Did you also imply they were mentally handicapped if they couldn't solve your riddle like you did on here? That might explain it.

No. I didn't call anyone an idiot up until posting the solution. When I posted the riddle, I was all nice and sweet.
I hate White Pony.

Lucas_Moreno

Here's the solution:

Damn...

Do some more, this time using the frequencies to solve :)