Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

DEFTONES & Rise Against with special guests Thrice

Started by gwenudo, Feb 06, 2017, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwenudo

Deftones accidentally posted this on their Instagram twice, when i tried to view it, it was deleted.
Looks like I'll be seeing them in Dallas soon 😎

[

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

gwenudo

Didnt see it anywhere on Deftones thread, thats why i posted it here.. either way, cant see the post the guy posted, it just shows blank. Atleast for me it does.
Was it like it seemed?...

illthrowROCKS@U

I asked this in another thread and didn't get an answer. I'm afraid the answer I will eventually get won't be a good one.

Anyone know why Baltimore was on the original picture but was then removed? Is that show still in the works?

They haven't skipped the Bmore/DC area in a looong time. During the Incubus tour last year they originally had no dates in the area, so I bought tix to the show in Philly (which were super fucking expensive, but literal first row which was kinda cool - even though I hate seats). Then later they announced a show (without Incubus) in Silver Spring, MD, which I also bought tix for (which ended up being the better of the two shows, due to GA, better song selection, and Deftones headlining, and way cheaper).

What are the chances they do the same again this year and add a few more dates?
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

snw9

Code: [Select]

sharinglungs

Quote from: snw9 on Feb 10, 2017, 04:48 PM
Deftones in Canada again, whoop whoop!

Sure wish they'd hit the east coast........

TheRealist

It would be fucking sweet seeing Dustin on a Deftones song. It would even be more sweeter if Chino do the same with Thrice, I thinks his voice would fit great.

Enviado do meu MEO Smart A75 através de Tapatalk

nicklav

Quote from: TheRealist on Feb 10, 2017, 08:24 PM
It would be fucking sweet seeing Dustin on a Deftones song. It would even be more sweeter if Chino do the same with Thrice, I thinks his voice would fit great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwkOswx0xyw

B_S_79

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Feb 09, 2017, 10:42 PM
I asked this in another thread and didn't get an answer. I'm afraid the answer I will eventually get won't be a good one.

Anyone know why Baltimore was on the original picture but was then removed? Is that show still in the works?

They haven't skipped the Bmore/DC area in a looong time. During the Incubus tour last year they originally had no dates in the area, so I bought tix to the show in Philly (which were super fucking expensive, but literal first row which was kinda cool - even though I hate seats). Then later they announced a show (without Incubus) in Silver Spring, MD, which I also bought tix for (which ended up being the better of the two shows, due to GA, better song selection, and Deftones headlining, and way cheaper).

Philly show is all general admission.

Also, just got tickets on Groupon. 35 bucks each.

B_S_79

Quote from: B_S_79 on Feb 12, 2017, 05:52 PM
Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Feb 09, 2017, 10:42 PM

Philly show is all general admission.

Also, just got tickets on Groupon. 35 bucks each.

Misread this whole post. My bad. Ignore everything I said.

people are people

snw9

Quote from: sharinglungs on Feb 10, 2017, 05:45 PM
Quote from: snw9 on Feb 10, 2017, 04:48 PM
Deftones in Canada again, whoop whoop!

Sure wish they'd hit the east coast........

I never knew Toronto was a popular spot for them. Where are you on the East Coast?

TheRealist

Quote from: nicklav on Feb 10, 2017, 11:48 PM
Quote from: TheRealist on Feb 10, 2017, 08:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwkOswx0xyw
That's not a nice example :( But yeah, with Chino a little better nowadays that would be cool to try again.

normsteez

I will never see them in a Amphitheater.....needs to be club or I will be missing this one. Glad their still touring though.
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

O

snw9

The Cyndicate

Why do they tour with such terrible bands?

Maybe my taste in music has stagnated and it's me.

LG95

Quote from: The Cyndicate on Feb 20, 2017, 03:37 AM

Err, they frequently tour with great bands. They're one of the best for that.
I could float here forever

The Cyndicate

Quote from: LG95 on Feb 20, 2017, 11:55 AM
Quote from: The Cyndicate on Feb 20, 2017, 03:37 AM

Err, they frequently tour with great bands. They're one of the best for that.

Then I guess it's me.

Dir En Grey was terrible.I just honestly haven't seen them with any good bands, like Tool or something life changing recently, it's just mainly been millennial based stuff that I can't get into.